oneshot

Jeongin was laying down on the bottom bunk of their dorm, sighing as he waited for one of his hyungs to get back to the dorm soon. They had gone out, without waking up Jeongin and telling him where they went out.

Jeongin sighed in heavily again before getting up and looking around to change into something else since it was getting slightly hotter in the dorm now. After looking in his closet he found a pair of short shorts, throwing off his pants and slipping into the shorts, which showed off his thighs and ass nicely. Satisfied, Jeongin got out of little room in the dorm and into the kitchen to find something to eat while he waited for his hyungs to come back. Bending down to look through the bottom half of the fridge, his ass on full display. Jeongin was too busy looking around he didn't hear the door open and the soft gasp of his two hyungs, before Jeongin stands up straight he felt a pair of hands on his ass, groping him tightly.

"Mm, Jeonginnie," Minho said before moving his hands to Jeongin's hips and his crotch now snug against Jeongin's ass.

"H-hyung, let me up!" Jeongin said, face flushed with embarrassment.

"Why? You're the one who tempted me and Seungmin, bet you wanted this, yeah?" Minho said before grinding his hard-on against Jeongin's ass, who just whined loudly.
Minho smirked before picking up Jeongin and carried him to the room, with Seungmin following behind silently. Throwing Jeongin on the bed, Minho crawled on top of him and started kissing him roughly. Minho licked inside his mouth and bit down on his lip harshly before pulling away, "You already look like a mess and all we did was kiss."

Jeongin blushed deeply before moving his eyes toward Seungmin, who was standing there watching him with lust very evident in his eyes.

"Strip." Was all Seungmin said to Jeongin, who nodded before slowly pulling off his shirt and getting up to slowly take off his shorts, wiggling his ass. Seungmin grinned before sitting on the bed, looking at Jeongin, "Come here you need to be punished for teasing me and Minho."

Jeongin gulped before draping himself over Seungmin's lap, his ass on display for both Seungmin and Minho.

"I want you to count until we hit ten, okay?" Seungmin said, rubbing his ass and groping it.

"Y-yes, daddy."

"Good boy," Seungmin said before lifting his hand up and striking down on Jeongin's ass hard, which jiggled from the impact.

Jeongin whimpered, "One!"

Another strike and another, each harder than the last.

"T-ten," Jeongin cried out once the last hit was done, clenching his fists, Jeongin sniffled before he felt Seungmin pick him up and move him onto the bed.

"Can you still keep going, baby boy?"

Jeongin looked at Minho, before smirking and turning around, plump ass on full display for both of them again. "Of course, now, please ruin me."

Minho grinned before taking his pants and underwear off, revealing his hung cock.
Crawling onto the bed, Minho grabbed Jeongin's ass, spreading his cheeks that showed off his tight pink hole that was waiting to be filled. Smirking, Minho started eating out Jeongin, pushing his tongue in and sucking slightly.

Jeongin started moaning and whining loudly, pushing back, wanting Minho's tongue deeper into his ass. "Yes, yes, yes, please more!" Jeongin chanted.

Minho slapped Jeongin's plump ass, making it jiggle.

Seungmin watched as Jeongin moaned and whined loudly, loving the way his lips were swollen and his ass was bouncing every time Minho smacked it. Not before long Seungmin was palming himself as he watched the younger get ruined by Minho.

"Ready?" Minho asked once he pulled away, still gripping Jeongin's plump ass tightly.

"Yes, please, hyung fuck me hard!" Jeongin whined out, shaking his ass again as an invitation for Minho.

Minho grinned before slamming into Jeongin's tight hole, loving the way Jeongin wrapped around his cock, so perfect and so tight. Minho started ramming into Jeongin harder and harder each time, the sound of skin slapping in the skin could be heard along with the high pitched moans and whines of Jeongin who was enjoying this too much.

"Omg, yes, hyung your cock is filling me up so good!" Jeongin moaned out, pushing his ass back to get more of Minho's cock in his tight ass, "Please, harder, ruin me, wreck me!"

Minho groaned, bending down to bite down on Jeongin's neck, sucking and marking him up as his all while ramming his thick cock into him, Jeongin's ass bouncing back. After a couple minutes of Jeongin whining and moaning, Minho finally came in Jeongin, pulling his cock out while Jeongin's ass leaked out little bits of Minho's cum.

Before Jeongin could rest, he felt another thick, hard cock being shoved into his tight hole. A high pitched moan made it way out his mouth before being cut off with Minho kissing him roughly while Seungmin took him from behind.

"You like that? You like getting ruined by your hyung's huge cocks?" Seungmin asked Jeongin, who of course couldn't answer with Minho kissing him and biting his lips, making him moan from the pain. Seungmin gripped Jeongin's slim hips tightly, making sure that it'll leave harsh bruises tomorrow. Slamming into Jeongin roughly, before moving on hand and smacking his ass, making it jiggle more. Seungmin groaned at the sight of Jeongin's plump ass jiggling under the impact of his hand smacking his ass and the impact of his hips slamming against his ass as he fucked into Jeongin roughly. "You want me to cum in you too? Want me to breed you as Minho-hyung did? Want our kids, Slut?"

Minho pulled away, his lips red and swollen so Jeongin could answer Seungmin.

"Yes, yes, I want you to breed me as hyung did, I want you to ruin me more and more! Please cum in me and give me your children, oppa!" Jeongin moaned out loudly, pushing back as Seungmin's pace became sloppier, signalling he was close to cumming.

Seungmin groaned loudly before releasing into Jeongin who just released a high pitched moan once he felt the hot liquid paint his insides.

"Mm, yes, so good!" Jeongin slurred, pushing back against Seungmin still.

After emptying his load into the younger, he pulled his soft cock out and watched as Jeongin flopped onto the bed, already falling back asleep. Seungmin turned to Minho and smirked before grabbing his neck and kissing him roughly, both fighting for dominance, Seungmin losing as Minho pushed Seungmin onto the other bed, kissing him roughly as he grinding his hard cock against Seungmins's crotch.

"Want to go somewhere else so we don't wake up the baby boy?" Minho asked and Seungmin nodded.

Minho got up before picking up Seungmin, who wrapped his legs around his waist.