12

-1 Day before Grayson leaves-

I was still out of softball because my mouth was still healing. I woke up around 11am. I had two missed calls from Grayson. I called him back. Me- Hay babe did you call. Gray- Yes sleepy head. Me- Whats up you need something? I asked. Gray-For you to come lay around with me in my bed all day. And get in the pool with me. Me- Alright fine be over. I got in the jeep and drove to Grayson's house. Grayson was in his bed. I flopped into bed with him. His hands went straight to my but. Im gonna miss you when I'm gone. He said. Im gonna miss you too babe. I said. He pulled me on top of him and places his hands back on my but. We started to make out. His soft lips moved with mine. He bit my lip. He knew I loved that. His warm breath went down my neck. I wanted him so bad right now. I pulled his shirt off and started kissing his chest and abs. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail. Then he picked me up. He shoved me against the back of his door. He kissed my neck  and licked it. God I wanted him so bad right now. He slammed me onto the bed. Grayson ripped my shirt off a kissed my chest. Ethan walked in. Hey G- Oh my god. He walked out. Why does he always do that. I yelled. I walked downstairs to cool off. Grayson followed e down. Whats wrong babe? He asked. Im just upset. I said. Baby why are you upset? He asked. Because tomorrow your leaving for a whole month and I just wanted to make today special. I said. Grayson hugged me. Baby its okay Im just happy we are spending the day together. He said. Really? I asked. Yes Bec its not about the physical stuff with you. I love you for who you are. Oh Grayson. I said. Come on lets go watch a movie. Grayson said. We got back into bed and watched black panther. Im not really into super hero movies but Grayson wanted to watch it. We laid around watching the movie and I actually liked it. See I told you you would like it. He laughed. Why do you always gotta be right. I said rolling my eyes. Jess came into the room. Hey will you run me home to get my bathing suit? She asked. Yeah I'll go ahead and grab mine to. I'll be back babe. I said. Me and Jess drove back to our house. I grabbed my black and gold bikini. We jammed out to Maroon 5 on the way there. This summer is going by so fast we only have a little over a month until summers over. Jess said. I know tell me about it. I sighed. We pulled into the drive way and walked in. Hey babe I'm changing in your room. I said. Okay I'm blowing up your float. He said back. Me and Jess changed into our swim suits and walked out to the back yard. Ethan was siting on the edge with his feet in the water. I ran up to him and pushed him in. What the hell? He asked. Payback for earlier. I laughed. Damn she got you good. Grayson laughed. I laid on my float and relaxed for a while. Until I felt myself flip over Ito the chill water. I came up to see not only Ethan standing there with a smirk but Grayson too. Bailey! I yelled. Oh no you didn't just do that. Grayson said. He swam after me, Picked me up and threw me in the water. Ugh your gonna pay for that one day. I said. Sure I am. He said. Grayson turned the outside Tv on and streamed music through it.  We all relaxed in the pool and Talked with each other. Ethan talked about how he was excited to get his tan back. Grayson was excited to see his friends from LA. Of course me and Jess were sad that the guys were leaving but they are gonna do good things. Me and Jess got out of the pool to grab some food. I seen Grayson's phone. He had a text. I looked at it. It was on Instragam from Madison Beer. Cant wait to see you either Gray. With a Smile. Who's Madison Beer? I asked. Oh thats Grayson's Ex in La. Jess said. Isn't that just great. I said. Why? She asked. Look. I showed her the text. Oh hell no. Jess said. I was pissed, But I didn't act like it. Ethan came into the room minutes later. Are they really messaging? He asked. Yep. I said. I walked off and got back in the pool. Whats wrong Babe? He asked. Nothing. I said. Yeah right your mad. He said. Lets talk about it later. I said. Um okay. He said. I could see Ethan and Jess taking in the kitchen.  Who's Madison Beer? I asked. He looked shocked. Um a friend back in La. He said. You mean your ex. I said. Well that to. He said. Why is she excited to see you to? I asked again. Look she's in the movie me and Ethan are auditioning for. He said. That better be all thats going on. I said.  It is .He said. Alright. Lets enjoy our last night together. I said. Alright. He said. Grayson came behind me and hugged me. I promise Im all for you Bec. I hope so Gray. I said. I kissed him. I hope you have fun in LA. Even though Im gonna miss you. I said. We all finished talking and went to bed. We stayed at the twins house tonight.