This will be deleted later

Dear Reader, 

Before I begin, thank you for the numerous amount of support that you have given to this lyrics book and I am especially grateful for the patience that I have been given while it takes me forever to update, but I must say that I have been considering deleting this book or discontinuing it and there are three reasons as to why, 1) This past couple of months especially have been keeping me quite busy from graduating high school and going straight into college I have been busy and it has kept me from doing what I love to do and so that is why I have been in a constant state of hiatus for about a year and a half and all of my books have been suffering from the lack of updates, 2) This is a book is riddled with mistakes and, 3) I am not that into imagine dragons. I still enjoy their music and they were an important part of my life, but my music taste has changed. 

The primary reason as to why I published this book in the first place was so there would a novel that had ALL of imagine dragons' history, music, and lyrics and also create a safe place for the fandom, but with my long hiatus this novel has suffered from a lack of revision and spell checks, etc and I have been considering to either unpublish, discontinue, or just simply delete this novel, I am still making up my mind, but for now I'll keep this book up and try to fix as many mistakes as I can.

Sincerely, illy.