Not Mine

Got this idea while on the bus.

"But why?" You turned from him, not wanting to see him cry.

"He's after my personal happiness. You're a depressed man who longs for the level if affection his ex wife gave him! I can't deal with it."

"We can try it again...." You felt his arms around your waist, his head on your shoulder. Hus tears soaking through your thin camisole.

"Bitte mein leibe..."

"Get this through your head, nein. I don't want your alligator tears." You walked out, a duffel bag over your shoulder. He dropped to the floor. Losing a slim second chance at love.

You've become pathetic. You lost her to that stupid Aussie. You fucking idoit.

The doctor shrugged the thought. These voices weren't new, but they could be spiteful. He sighed, rubbing his eyes. After that event two years ago, he fell in love with work. Some days he was shocked how he was even alive. Weekly binges on coffee due to lack of sleep, stress from the job... How the hell he hadn't had a heart attack was beyond his thinking, but he was sure a stroke or cardiac arrest or something coming because of how much he treated his body like crap.

Dell:
Hey Doc

Ludwig:
Hallo

Dell:
Mundy needs ya

Ludwig:
Why

Dell:
His wife is giving birth

Ludwig:
Where

Dell:
Dallas Community Hospital

Dell:
The whole team is here, even Pauling

Ludwig wanted to slam his phone across to the wall. He sighed, knowing how everyone would question why he didn't show up. He couldn't use work as a valid excuse, they were getting suspicious of that excuse.

Ludwig:
Be right there

Dell:
She's gone into labor doc

~The Lazy Author's Time Skip~

The pain. My fucking god the pain. You screamed again, the doctor's running around, trying to get the damn baby out.

Well, babies.

Yep, triplets. Yay you.

The doctor's scrambled as the last one was born. Two girls and one male. You feel into the bed, sweat caking your body as doctor's gave nurse's the children, and nurses running off to wash and clothe them.

"Hey Mr.Herman? The bleeding has become irregular on the mother."

"What the fuck?!"

And on that night, at 1:37 in the morning, Mrs. (Y/N) (L/N) gave birth to two girls and a boy. Unfortunately, she didn't survive the producer due to irregular bleeding and eventual death.

~To The Baby Unit or Wherever new born children go!~

Ludwig stared at the two pink plastic cribs and one blue one.

Name: Renee Maria Jones
Gender: Female
Mother: (Y/N) (L/N)
Father: Mundy Jones

Name: Eliza Mary Jones
Gender: Female
Mother: (Y/N) (L/N)
Father: Mundy Jones

Name: Mundy Jones Jr.
Gender: Male
Mother: (Y/N) (L/N)
Father: Mundy Jones

He watched as a plump nurse entered with a sharpie. She quickly wrote on all the cribs, and after she left his eyes went wide after reading the chicken scratch the nurse wrote.

Mother: (Y/N) (L/N) Deceased

She couldn't be right. He clutched the small gift he held in his hands, three teddy bears loosely shoved in a white bag with pastel paper surrounding their stuffed bodies. He took a deep breath before calmly walking to the elevator. But he was internally screaming at not being there for her in her last minutes breathing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 25, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें