im happy to see u again

goldys POV 

Ever since i ask springtrap about wolfya iv been geting a feeling that somethings not right when i go near there like im for geting something and its been bugging me a lot lately so i went there to see whats going on inside. i use my telliporting powers to get in and sneek around with out any one seeing me i heard a girl animatronic voice in the distence and i knew i could be wolfya. "so what now springy"" i told u not to call me that"" ik  biut it sounds like a cute nick name for u"" dont make me punish u wolfya"" ok ok i wont "" better not " i heard silence for a while untill i heard wolfya say one thing that made spring trap mad " springy! " and she runs away " okay thats it get back here!!" he chased after him and i made me giggle alittle to see that she was safe with him and to see her smile its always the best. i was about to leave and go tell freddy untill something no someone bumped into me and we fall to the floor "oof" i said (lol do u guys know that meme XD) "oww that hu-.... g-goldy?? she said surprized and she hugged me i huged back "hey there wolfya long time no see"" y-yeah its been a long time now u need to go""wait why?" thats when i heard foot steps and i saw spring traps mad as ever running twords us so i telliported back to freddy fazbears.

wolfyas POV 

when we telliported back home i was happy but scared at the same time because spring trap said he would punish me if i left but im sure ill be fine sence im back home "freddy,foxy,bonnie,chica someone is here so see u!" goldy said as he held me bridal style when they came i saw sad and depprest bonnie,foxy,and freddy but no chica but when the boys got here and when they saw me i saw a happy bunnie and happy fox and the most happyest bear ever. goldy put me down when they came and they all gave me a big hug ( and they live happy ever after........right.....no...okay ) "where have u been wolfya we have missed u so much" bonnie said "well i stayed at fazbear frights for a while and well...." i said a little sad because i wished i never left but i didnt want to hurt them because of my evil side "its okay lass u dont have to tell ye" foxy said i looked at freddy and said "im sry i left i didnt want to hurt u guys because i couldnt control my demon side" i cry alittle and freddy wiped off my tear and side something that made me so happy " its okay wolfya we will always be here for u no matter what happeneds we will always love u but i will love u the most" i started to cry again and huged him " thank u freddy" "hey i wanna hug to" bonnie said " come on u silly bunnie" foxy and goldy looked at eachother fake being sad " u to foxy and goldy " and we all get in a hug untill i saw a knife comeing twords us and i pushed everyone out the way and let knife hit my stomic and last i saw was and laughing chica then everything went black.

freddy POV

when wolfya pushed us away i fell face first to the floor ( hahahahahaahhah XD ) and when i got up all i saw was a wolf on the floor covered in oil "w-wolfya?!" "ha ha haha ur little wolf is dead" chica said laughing evily when i looked at her,her eyes were black and red "why r u doing this chica!!" i said angry "freddy u know that i love u so im doing this for us" foxy attacked her "ye shall walk the plank for hurting the lass!!!" he kept cuting her with her hook while me, bonnie and goldy tryed to help wolfya "come on wolfya stay with me we need u" thats when bonnie had and idea "lets take her to the storage room and fix her"" good idea bonnie" so goldy picked up wolfya and brought her to the back stage where all the parts are "okay we need gray and white wolf parts " i said "bonnie go look for them while me and goldy try to clean up the oil""ok" he left to get some parts and we start to clean her up 

foxy POV (finally some one els's pov)

ill say shes one tough fighter but ik this is not the lass i knew "chica snap out of it!" i said as she cut me with a knife (fight fight fight!!) she swang at me again and i blocked her with my hook "never mess with a piret" i said as i pushed her to the wall and cutted her stomic open makeing oil spill out.

dang this took a while to do but see u in the next chapter my wolf pups