Part 1

The first thing I hear when I enter the bar with my sister, are cat calls from scattered boys across the room.

I roll my eyes and head straight for a booth, but I'm stopped by a clearly tipsy, horny, and desperate guy.

"Just a quick question for you. Is your name WiFi? Because I'm feeling the connection." He smirks and takes a swig of his beer.

I just chuckle and walk right past him to my booth. As I settle in and take off my jacket I hear whispers from him and his buddies.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll have a Martini." she says sliding out of the booth winking at a guy approaching us.

"Hurry back!" I call as he slides in across from me.

"Hey, so you don't know me, but you dissed my buddy and he's not happy. so if you wouldn't mind giving him a second chance, that would be great." He says, trying to make eye contact with me.

I just keep ignoring him, checking occasionally on my sister's purse or reading the menu.

He gets flustered after a few beats of awkward silence and is about to say something when I'm startled by a stranger sitting next to me.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Traffic is crazy and work ran a little late. Did you order already? " This stranger asks taking off his jacket and putting his arm around me.

I can't say anything, I can't move, I'm frozen with fear and confusion.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you weren't single." The guy across from me states, his face beet red as he scurried back to his friends.

"Yeah, she's my lady." The guy says as he walks off and smooths down my hair.

I finally look up at him once that guy leaves and he is not ugly. At all. From his dark brown hair and emerald green like eyes, to his unfairly straight and white teeth and all the way back down to his perfectly cut, strong, chiseled jaw. And we can't forget the dimples. You could stick a finger and a half in those things.

"Hello?" He says, waving a hand in front of my face, snapping me back to reality. I jump a little, srartled.

"What?" I ask, shaking my head, shaking his arm off of me.

"I said, I'm Seth Rogers. And then I asked your name." He says, with a chuckle.

"....." I can't muster out any words, this guy is so hot he evaporated all the liquid out of my mouth.

"Her name is Sadie. Sadie Anderson, and I'm Bailey Anderson, her younger, more attractive sister. And hopefully you're soon to be girlfriend." Bailey says as she walks up to our table, holding her hand out for him to shake, which he doesn't.

"Nice to meet you. Both of you." He says,ignoring Bailey's look of hurt and confusion. She's used to getting her way with boys.

"It's nice to meet you too." I finally say, with a small smile.

"I'm sorry about before, I was sitting at the booth behind you and I heard that guy bugging you, so I thought I'd intervene." He says, turning a little red and running his hand through his hair.

"It's not a problem at all. I'm actually glad you were here. Now, before I was scared for my life." I admit with a chuckle, adjusting my bracelets.

"Yeah, I could tell. I thought you were mute for a second." He joked, picking up a menu. "Can I buy you a drink as my apologies?"He asks. I nod, Casually, and make some eye contact with Bailey.

She gives me a half smile and goes off to order a drink. Or two.

"Did you say Seth Rogers?" I ask, thinking back.

He looks up, "Yeah. Why?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

I chuckle.

"What?" He asks, smiling a bit.

"Nothing, I just had this funny joke." I tell him, chuckling some more thinking of it.

"Well, what is it?" He asks, smirking.

I shake my head.

"No. It's nothing it's probably just funny to me." I say and grab another menu.

"Well, we won't know if it's funny or not if you don't share." He says, grabbing the menu from me.

I give him a mini resentful glare, turned almost instantly to lust and desire. Against my will, obviously.

"No, then you'd judge me again and think I was weird. And I like free drinks." I tell him, taking back my menu.

He snatches it away again and holds it out when I try to grab it.

"Tell me." He says.

"No. It's not that funny." I tell him, reaching across his broad chest.

"If I promise you 2 drinks, will you tell me?" He asks, making me stop reaching and raise an eyebrow.

I sit contemplating his offer until Bailey comes back, with a tray full of shots.

He sits impatiently, tapping his foot, or the table, or drumming his fingers on his legs.

Finally I give in. "Yes." I tel him with a big smile.

"Did he propose or something? Is this frozen? Because I know you guys just met and he doesn't even know you're middle name." Bailey pipe in in between her 3rd and 4th shot.

"No. It's not a proposal. It's a deal. And she just accepted." Seth tells her, happily.

"What's the deal?" Bailey asks him.

"She has to tell me the joke she came up with about me for 2 free drinks." He almost laughs.

Bailey almost spits out her drink and bust out laughing.

"What?" He asks, concerned.

"She's not funny at all. Like at all. None. Not even a little bit. Zilch. Zero percent." She raves, making me smile a little.

Seth looks at me.

"It's true. I'm not. Only to me usually." I tell him shrugging my shoulders.

"Well let's hear it." He says.

"Okay. You said you're nMe was Seth Rogers, and you came over here to help a damsel in distress. So who are you? Steve Rogers' brother? The one who doesn't get acknowledged?" I say, with a huge smile.

Then it's silent. And I swear everyone in the bar was silent for like 10 minutes. I think I heard someone sneeze from across the street.

Then finally Seth let's out a little chuckle. My smile gets bigger and I point to something on the menu I want.

"Long Island huh?" Seth asks. Raising an eyebrow.

I nod eagerly. Glancing at Bailey who is shaking her head.

"Well, you're wish is my command, my lady." He says as he slides out the booth and over to the bar.

"My lady? Oooohhh..." You're his lady. Bailey teases, rushing heat to my cheeks.

"I know. It's weird. I never thought is be someone's anything. Nonetheless a lady... I'm someone's lady.." I say, looking at Seth who glances back and gives me a thumbs up.

"I'm someone's lady.." I mutter quietly and happily to myself.