Chapter 7

Jahir

The quarter and this fucking assignment is almost over with. I don't know why she gave us so long to learn about eachother because Treasure and I have been done for a couple weeks now. Lately we just been hanging around with eachother. Shit, I'm not going to lie I've been feeling her on some real nigga shit and I know she feeling me. I call her my girl to the homies, I call her cute names like turd head and what not. I just don't know if I want to make it exclusive yet. I mean I haven't been fucking with no other bitches but it's a different story when you're in a relationship because bitches seem to want to fuck with you all of a sudden and I don't know if I can deny temptation.

"I bet this nigga over here thinking about Treasure fine ass." My homie Rodney said to my other homie Trell. Trell laughed while nodding his head.

"On everything I'd bust her cheeks wide open." I raised my eyebrow at this nigga and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"What nigga? I'm just saying if her pussy just as pretty as her face a nigga gonna slide in them guts." He busted out laughing and I sent a punch right to his face. I don't give a damn if he was my nigga, you not bout to sit in my face and disrespect my baby like that. He got shit fucked up.

"Should've kept yo fucking mouth closed." Rodney commented to Trell with a smirk on his face.

"Get out my house nigga." Trell said to me while holding his face in his hand. I nodded my head and walked out the front door. I don't care about that nigga getting in his feelings. If he was really hard he would've squared the fuck up. I was walking down the sidewalk when I seen Treasure walking out of this white boys house while his eyes was glued to her ass. I shook my head and felt my body start to heat up. I looked straight ahead like I aint see her ass and kept on moving.

"Jah! Hey Jah! Jahir! I know you fucking hear me nigga." I felt a hand touch my arm making me shrug it off. Out the corner of my eye I seen Treasure look at me crazy but I should be looking at her that way. Just looking at her right now makes me want to push her ass in the grass or something.

"Boy, what's wrong with you? Look like somebody killed your dog." She laughed while I kept a straight face looking forward. I know in the back of her mind she knows I saw her leave that MGK wanna be lookin ass dudes house. I turned the corner walking into the gas station. I grabbed me some hot Cheetos, tropical mix sprite, and some ranch sunflower seeds (A/N: My go to snacks in the summer lol) I walked to the register and sat my shit down. Treasure put down a regular sprite, and a snickers down next to my shit. Dude rung everything up and put the shit in the bag while I paid.

"Thanks." Treasure said opening up her sprite. I nodded my head walking out of the gas station making my journey back on the sidewalk.

"Damn Jah, what the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked grabbing onto my arm. I stopped walking and looked at her. Damn she is so beautiful. Hell, I punched my homie for her ass. I aint never did no shit like that for a female unless they were family.

"What's wrong with me? You the one walking out of niggas houses like we not with eachother everyday." She scrunched up her face while smacking her lips in the process. She better be lucky I didn't pop her in her damn mouth.

"We aint together though. You can't be mad if I'm at another dudes house. We wasn't doing nothing but smoking." I scoffed and she raised her eyebrows at me while nodding her head.

"So you don't believe me?" She asked crossing her arms over her pretty titties.

"I aint say that. Shit, you wanna chill and smoke? All you had to do was fucking call me. You not about to be hanging with other niggas like that. Matter of fact, you not about to be hanging around other niggas if I'm not there period." She looked me in my eyes then started laughing like I said the funniest thing in the world. She started walking again but way faster then the pace we were  walking before.

"Nah Treasure, you really got me fucked up though. I'm dead ass serious, I don't want to see you around no niggas if I aint there." She spun around almost making me bump into her.

"Nah Jahir you got me fucked up. You are not about to stand here and tell me who I can and cannot hang around. You are not my man. We been hanging around eachother for almost two months now and all of a sudden you think you got this type of control over me? What do you want me to do?" She yelled at me while pointing her orange nails in my face. I shook my head and she turned back around.

"That's what the fuck I thought." She started to walk away but I couldn't let her do that. I grabbed her arm spinning her around, attaching my lips to hers. Yes, I didn't know how she would feel about this but fuck it, I had to give it a try. She pushed me away, looking me over before pulling me by my shirt and attacking my lips. I gripped her booty then I bit her lip and she gave me all the access I needed. I gripped her ass one more time before pulling away.

"Really, what do you want me to do?" I went over her question in my head then took her hand in mines pulling her closer to me.

"I want you to be mines."

Follow, Vote, & Comment

A/N: & there you have it. How was this chapter?

xoxo - Arie