t w o

After what she said I don't know if I wanted to go to her party or not. But she took a long ass pause and looked at me. Then I heard some boys yelling.

???: Damn what a fine ass you've gotten there Olivia!

I turned around and saw a group of boys yelling and screaming at me. I turned back around and face palmed, Vivan looked shooked.

Vivian: Did they just said you have a fine ass?

Rayleen: Everyday

Olivia: Yeah they always stare in halls.

Vivian: Why do they do that to YOU?

That's bitch said like I'm a piece of shit!

Rayleen: You obviously didn't know but Olivia is like the only popular one here!

Rayleen was lying Vivian was obviously the more popular one. I'm just well known for having "Big boobs and a phat ass" apparently.

Vivian: Oh really?

Rayleen: Um like duh why do you think all the boys are on her?

Vivian: Well in that case..

Vivian but down the stack of invitations and was looking for something.

Vivian: Ahh here it is

Vivian handed me a paper with my name on it.

Vivian: And there's gonna be a special guest and I don't know who it is

Olivia: Coo Coo.

-bell rings-

Rayleen: Well we better get going

Vivian: Okay. AND YOU BETTER BE THERE

Olivia: Fucking Bitch

When we walked into the class I sat  across from my other friend Sophia and next to Rayleen and the girl who we hate Carly,
That little bitch kept staring at me.

Olivia: May I help you?

Carly: No

Rayleen: Nasty ass bitch

And that bitch just doesn't get it. She kept staring.

Olivia: MIND YO DAMN

Olivia, Rayleen, Sophia: MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS BITCH 2+2 NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS BITCH LONG TITTI NO NIPPLE HAVING ASS BITCH! (Kevin Hart joke)

Teacher: Girls in the back do you need after school detention?

Olivia: Nah cause I have a party to go to so I think the duck not ( not auto correct because it's a teacher and she can't cuss soo)

Teacher: Olivia! Go next door!

Olivia: Damn you really are a beech

Teacher: Now!

Olivia: Fine!

I got really mad so I slid me note book off the table.