P R O L O G U E

❂

      FAME, wealth, & sex is all we greedy humans desire to obtain. Some blessed with all while some are blessed with nothing but bad luck.

Kim Taehyung was lucky to obtain all since birth. His father being a wealthy businessman and his mother being a famous singer. Life was basically perfect for him till his parents divorced.

After his mother left the house, he was basically left all alone with his dear father.

Once he turned 18 he said "bye" and left.

Without looking back, he walked away from his fortune. He found himself signing a modeling gig and eventually became a famous model.

He was born with everything one could desire for but left it al behind because of his father. But eventually all that came back to him by working as a model. He eventually went back home only to be welcomed home with a slap to the face.

Taehyung only came back to finally talk things out with his father and move back in. He missed home but most of all, his inheritance.

That was 3 years ago. Now as a 21 year old he sits in the car waiting to get to his fathers wedding. He's finally going to meet his stepmother & sister.

"This shall be interesting". He whispers to himself and before he knew it he was at his destination.

"You must be Y/n. I'm Kim Taehyung, your stepbrother".

TBC

+。:;;:。+

OMG YES, WELCOME BACK TO THIS EDITED VERSION OF MY STEPBROTHER😤

i didn't change the plot so don't worry about that:). the story line is basically the same I just changed some characters🙄👆

ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THIS STORY EVERY WEEK SO YEAH🤤

ANYWAYS....

THANS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS NEW EDITED VERSION MORE THEN THE OG😩🙏🏼‼️