Character information

Name: Kathrine Angel

Nickname: Kat

D.O.B: October 31, 2000

Age: 17

Favorite food: vegan

Favorite element : water

Favorite book: murder

Favorite hobby: sing, write, act and play video games

Favorite colors: ocean blue, red and black

Elemental power: water

Weapon: water axe

Ninja suit colors: light blue and dark blue like the ocean

Species: nindroid

Story: Ever since you were little and born you were an orphan. You never had parents before so you live in the New Ninjago City Orphanage for Girls and Boys. But you never knew that you are special and a nindroid. The orphans and orphanage staff always abused you so you are never adopted. You lost hope at age 1 and you have trust issues with people you can't trust anyone knowing if you did they would betray you. At age 3 you have self taught martial arts, kung fu, ninjitsu. Now your turning 17 years old and on your 17th birthday that you never celebrated before. You see an old man with a long white beard and mustache with a stick and you find out your the Water Ninja. Later you found out your like Zane that your a nindroid so you isolate yourself and the only ones who can help is Cole and Zane. You never felt love before so you never knew what love is and how to love. You hate human physical contact like hands on the shoulder in comfort, a hug. You always are bad with feelings, keep to yourself, have no humor, you keep to yourself and are always angry.