Sweeter (Himuro Tatsuya x Reader LEMON)

It was quite a cold snowy night. You were sitting alone in your living room when your doorbell suddenly rang.

You opened the door to see a beautiful young man clad in a black jacket trimmed with gray fur, with a gentle smile on his face.

“It’s been a while, [Name]-chan.” He greeted you with that soothing voice of his which you haven’t heard for so long. You smiled back at him and replied,

“Yes it is, Tatsuya-san. Oh! The snow still hasn’t stopped huh… Please come in first and warm yourself up.”

“Thanks.”

He stepped in to your home, removed his shoes and hung his jacket in a nearby rack.

“Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. I’ll just make you some hot chocolate.”

“Thanks but…it’s okay [Name]-chan.”

“I insist.” You gave him a sweet smile. He softly sighed in defeat and sank back to your warm couch.

“Here, Tatsuya-san.”

“Thanks [Name]-chan. By the way just call me Tatsuya.”

“Um…but…isn’t it a bit rude for me to call you that…I mean I’m younger than you and—”

“Not at all… Besides, it makes me feel older than I really am.” He let out a light chuckle.

 “Okay…if you say so…T-Tatsuya.”

“Much better… I’m sorry [Name]-chan for suddenly coming here without prior notice.”

“Oh…I don’t really mind. Actually, I’m really happy you came here Tatsuya.”

“Me too…I’m happy to see you again [Name]-chan.” You felt a faint blush creeping into your cheeks.

“By the way, since when have you been here in Tokyo?”

“I’m just here for about a week already…but after the Winter Cup, I’ll go back in Akita.”

“Winter Cup, huh… I watched your match with Taiga… It was a great game Tatsuya.”

“Really? …Taiga has really grown after all…hasn’t he, [Name]-chan?”

“And so you are… I’m sure next time it will be your victory.”

“…Yeah.”

“By the way, what were you doing, strolling around the city in a snowy night?! You could have catch a cold from this weather…” you didn’t mean to say that in a scolding manner but you can’t help but to feel slightly upset with him not taking care of himself.

“I’m sorry…Tatsuya…I didn’t mean to raise my voice to you like that—”

“Sorry [Name]-chan…I made you worry. It’s just that… I don’t have a place to go tonight…” he recalled the sight he saw in his and Murasakibara’s hotel room earlier that evening. [For those who are wondering what it was, read my Murasakibara story entitled “Sweet” ^_^]

“Aww…Is that so? You can stay here Tatsuya.”

“A-Are you sure, [Name]-chan?”

“Yep. It’s really fine with me.”

“Thank you [Name]-chan.”

“You’re welcome.”

***