Story begins here!

Hi my name is Jerome, I'm 14 years old. I live in Winnipeg, Canada, we just moved in, weird things started happening when I opened the cellar door. My mom told me not to go in there so I closed it. About a week after we moved in, I started seeing, hearing even smelling things I couldn't explain. Days passed and school started, I met people at school. You know, the usual things you do at the start of school. I got home, several officers were in front of our house. I went to our patio where the officers were standing to ask them what the problem was. They answered "Was there a party here?" I shook my head, and said "No," he said "Several officers heard loud music and people shouting, are you sure there was no party here?" I said "Yes, I'm positive." My mom caught me sleeping at our sofa downstairs, she woke me told me to go up stairs and get dressed, as I was walking towards the stairs I got a glimpse of the cellar door, it was open. I didn't bother to go towards it and close it, I just went straight to my room and slept it out. The next morning which was Saturday, my friends went over telling me a story about what people have said happened here in this house, they said may things have happened here but mostly the cellar. I told them my mom wouldn't allow me inside the cellar because the guy who sold us this house told us that no one is allowed to enter the cellar, I asked and then he answered me with a question,"Do you want to die?", ever since he said that I never asked about the cellar anymore. A simester in, I had my birthday, I celebrated my birthday in our house, my friends were playing dare or consiquence one dare I heard was every single one of the people at the table have to go down the cellar, one guy said "Fuck this I'm out" the guy who made the dare shouted at him ,"Stop being a pussy!". The guys who made the dare asked us to join, I refused but my friends took it as a challenge. They waited until my mom fell asleep, then they went inside, closed the door, and stayed inside for 5 minutes. They got out, but there was a look on their faces, their faces were filled with fear, I asked what they saw in there, he whispered in my ear "There's a girl in there," I was shocked when he said that. A week after that an exchange student had arrived in our class, her name was Maria she was like no one I had ever met, she was a girl that you will find only in movies, she was kind, funny, smart and beautiful. I fell inlove with her, about a month passed it was the beggining of summer I got close with Maria, I admitted that I had feelings for her, she told me to that she also likes me. A day passed I heard news that one of the people who entered the cellar died, this kept happening for weeks now, but they had one thing in common they all died from strangling. It's been a week now since the last "incident". Wait, what was that sound, it's sounds like a door opening. *gasp* The cellar door is open. Wait, Maria what are you doing in there? What?! Where did she go... I feel cold near my neck, I can't breathe please, help me.