Eternalized Memories

Greetings from me, my dear readers!

As you can obviously, this is just another Natsu x Lucy fanfiction but with detailed messagesno more 'kicking-Lucy-out-of-Team-Natsu'. I've thought it was too plain and about Lucy becoming a Dragon Slayer. Well, as for this bookshe'll become an dragon slayer. However, not an elemental one because 'her mother is the elemental dragon', likeno, I don't approve of it at all.

But the book will be based on 'After-Tartaros-Arc' era, wherein Aquarius' key got broken by it's owner. And after Natsu and Happy left on their own training journey.

The book does contain sexual content and violence. That's why please, if you ever are uncomfortable, please tell me? Thank you so much! ♡

DISCLAIMER:

I, Hyaze Min — do not own any of the characters mentioned in the book, it belongs to the one and only creator of Fairy Tail, Eden's Zero and RaveHiro Mashima!

I do own the story plot, none of these have anything to do with the actual manga/anime. It is based on my thoughts, expressions, critical thinking skills and imaginations.

COPYRIGHT:

This book is only a work of fiction, meaning just for fun purposes only. Any parts of the book shall not be stolen nor copied or posted on a anonymous website, not knowing by the author.

Plagiarism is a crime. That's why don't just randomly post things on your own, my fellow readers!

W  R   I  T  T  E  N     B  Y  :
Hyaze Min

P  U  B  L  I  S  H  E  D  :
September 21, 2018