Get me your best

Kiara 👆👆👆

April's POV:

After Vincent dropped me at college, I headed to the office to complete my admission formalities. It's really a large area with lots of buildings, I couldn't find the office by myself so I looked around to find someone who could help to show me the way.

"Hey." Someone called. I turned around to face a boy with a skate board in hand. He looks good with his formal outfit. I turned to my sides to to check who he was calling and found no one. So I made sure he was calling me.

"Me?" I enquired pointing my index finger towards me awkwardly.

"Yep! Looking for me?" He asked casually popping the 'p'.

"What? No! Why would I?" I tensed with his advancement. I usually a lonely one with no friends, I used to spend my free time at library or a book shop so I barely build any relationship with my friends. So this boy's advancement had me felt nervous.

"Hey! Calm down, I was just kidding. Are you new here?" He yielded.

"Yeah! Can you tell me where does the administrative office is?" I asked finally letting out a peaceful breath.

"Sure! Follow me, I'm Chris." He offered his hand.

"April." I shook his hand uncomfortably.

"Come on! Chill, now we're friends girl. Want me to lend you my skate board." He offered enthusiastically.

"Friends already?" I let out a laugh shaking my head side wards slowly in disbelief.

Chris 👆👆👆

He escorted me to the administration office and took me to the reception.

"Morning, Mrs. Maria!" He greeted the receptionist, which she gladly returned with a soft smile. The receptionist was a middle-aged lady who seems kind and cheerful.

After I finished with my formalities I had been given a school map and my schedule and it's already classes starting time in twenty minutes. I looked through my schedule to know which was my first class while walking out of the reception. Chris snatched the slip from my hands and scrutinized it for a few seconds and handed it back to me.

"Okay, we have two classes in common, literature and gym, so I'll meet you in literature." He decided all by himself. I just gave him a smile because I don't know what to say.

"Want me to show you the lockers?" He asked happily.

"Sure!" I gladly took his offer this time.

"Thank you, that's very helpful." I expressed my gratitude when we reach lockers for showing me around. Otherwise I would have wasted my time by circling around the school without knowing where to go.

"I'll see you later." He left me at my locker.

I tried to open my locker with one hand balancing my backpack, schedule and map with another hand. I cursed myself to not to hang the backpack on my shoulder. At the time the locker opened the schedule slip slipped out of my hand due to unbalance. I quickly tried to grab it before it blown away with the wind but missed. The girl standing next to me at her locker whom I didn't notice the presence at all catch the little piece and scanned it.