Will the Wise.

We were all running around in an attempt to find Will, heart racing and my palms are sweating. "Will!" We screamed, it was Max, Dustin and me running around trying to find Will before it's too late. "Dustin!" Joyce said as we rounded the corner, "Mrs Byers?" Dustin asked in confusion as we stopped in front of her, "What's going on? Where's Will?" Joyce asks making me shrug my shoulder scarce evident on my face. Lucas runs in panting making me freak out, "The field!" Lucas said making me bolt outside,"Will. I just found him like this!" Mike exclaims to us making me stop right in front of him with Mrs Byers behind me.

Mrs Byers was about to push Me out the way but Mike told her i can help. I was about to put my hand on his shoulder when he did it to me instead and i looked at him in horror but he still had his eyes closed. It started too hurt because he kept squeezing, "Will stop" I said trying to move back but he wouldn't let me. "Will honey, let her go" Joyce said started to grab one of his arms as Mike did the other one. "Will stop" Mike exclaimed but he just kept getting tighter making me start to squirm. "Will please" I said through tears. Will has never been this strong. Then Joyce and Mike let go because Will pulled me to his chest, "Will let me go" I said squirming out of his grasp. He finally snapped his eyes open making me fall to the ground because he finally let go, i looked at him in shock and backed up away from him.

I got up and ran to the bike rack. Shakily grabbing my bike and cycling home. I got to my house that was empty, i went to the bathroom and took off my jacket to see black marks all over the part of my arm he was holding making me gasp. I made sure to keep it hidden, i didn't want questions i couldn't give the answers too.

"Stop being a baby and do it already!" Mike exclaimed to Lucas trying to find Dart even though i already knew Dustin had him. "This is so disgusting. Is this really necessary?" Max asked with a grossed out face, no it's not necessary. "Apparently yeah" I said scoffing and rolling my eyes making Mike glare at me but i just shrugged innocently  making him smile.

"What the hell is going on?" Dustin asks using his hands for emphasis.  "What do you think? We're looking for Dart" Mike says as rubbish flew over the rubbish bin, "ugh" Mike said as we all stepped back in disgust. Lucas hopped out the bin making me step back and block my nose, he smells worse then the bin. "Well Well Well. Look who finally decided to show up. After i drew the short straw. Real convenient" Lucas said to Dustin clearly angry well i would be to.

"You stink" Max said making a disgusted face and moving around to the other side so she doesn't have to smell the trash that came out of the bin meaning Lucas. Lucas made a sad face while Dustin smiled at her like he was winning something making me chuckle and i looked at Mike and he looked back rolling his eyes. "Hi Max" Dustin said with a big cheesy smile making me look at Lucas' face which was priceless. "Hi" Max said weirded out by well the weirdo.

"Where's will?"  Dustin asked squinting his eyes at the sun while looking at Mike and I but i just shrugged and looked down rubbing my arm, i'm still traumatised at that happened yesterday thank you very much.

"He'll be here" Mike said leaning on a stick, "I wish i wasn't here" i mumbled moving further away from Lucas. "Are you just gonna stand there?Or you gonna help?" Throwing a stick to Dustin, you best believe i'm talking to him after this. We all started poking at the bag waiting for the non existent animal to come out of the trash, what a great way to start the morning.

Mike and I tried to call the Byers from the phone on the wall but it went straight to voicemail. I sighed and we both ran the the other way. "Anything?" Lucas called to Mike and I who were running back to the others. "We need to talk. AV room. Right now" Mike said running up the stairs making the rest of us follow. Max got up and of course Mike objected like the dick he is.

"Party members only" Mike said making me roll my eyes, "Come on Mike" Dustin said with sympathetic eyes which made me look at Max with a sorry face. "No! This is non-negotiable" Moody Mike said about to swing the door open, "I'll stay with Max then" I said walking down the stairs when i felt Mike pull my arm and bring my with him, "I guess not then" i said while being pulled inside.

"Sorry" Lucas and Dustin said to a sad looking Max which made me even sadder. "Will didn't want me to tell anyone, but on halloween night he saw a sort of shadow in the sky" Mike said sitting on the desk when he said this i looked at him with a scared face that he would tell my secret two but he didn't see my face. "A shadow? What kind of shadow" Lucas stammered to Mike making me look at him. "I don't know. But it scared him" Mike said looking down and straight at me.

"It's like a big spider in the sky. Reaching down to you. I think it has Will. When he grabbed my arms he left a mark" I said looking at everyone while lifting up my sleeves, they all gasped and looked closer. "Holy shit" Dustin said sitting back in his chair. "If Will really has true sight, i mean if he can really see into the upside down maybe he saw that shadow again yesterday" Mike said making sense and that's what i felt, the presence.

"So that's why he was frozen like that?" Dustin asked in shock, "Maybe" Mike said shrugging his shoulder. "Can it hurt him?" Lucas asked in confusion and concern. "I mean if this shadow thing isn't from our world" Lucas quickly added on making me nod my head. "I'm not sure, Dustin?" Mike asked dustin because well he is the smartest. "Well, if you're in another plane, you can't interact with the material plane, so theoretically no the shadow monster can't hurt him" Dustin said which made me think.

"The shadow monster can't hurt him, But what if it can posses him?" I said furrowing my eyebrows but the guys looked confused, "What?" Mike asked looking at me. "Think about it, Dustin said it can't hurt him right? But what if this shadow thing possessed him, because he is a shadow he could've went into him. I dunno it's just a thought" I said shrugging my shoulders and looking down.

"Well yeah if that's what's really happening. This isn't D & D. This is real life" Mike said nodding his head looking down at the floor. "So what do we do now?" Lucas said looking between Mike and I. "We acquire more knowledge. Alana and I will go to Will's after school. See what's going on. You guys stay here and find Dart" Mike said making me and Lucas nod.

"What does this have to do with Dart?" Dustin asked confused making me make a weird face at him, "Um Dustin have you been absent? Everything has to do with Dart" I said shaking my head and sighing because i know he has Dart. "Like Alana said but Will heard him in the upside down, i don't know how yet but he's gotta be connected to all of this. He's gotta be. If we find Dart, maybe we can solve this thing. Maybe we can help Will" Mike finished making me nod while i saw Dustin look down.

Mike pounded on the door as i stood next to him impatiently waiting for Miss Byers to open the door. "Hello? Will! Mrs Byers?" Mike calls through the door hoping someone will answer. We hear the door unlock making us step back, "Hey Mike, Hey Alana" Mrs Byers said making me wave, "Is Will here?" Mike asked out of breath as we basically ran here. "You know what? Now is not really a good time" Mrs Byers said making Mike and I go straight to panic mode, "Is he okay?" Mike and I asked in sync looking at Mrs Byers. Joyce comes out from the door a bit more, "yeah, you know he's...he's not feeling real well. He's laying down, so i'll tell him you stopped by, okay?" Mrs Byers said putting her hands on our shoulders and ushering us out.

"It's about the shadow monster, isn't it?" Mike asked making Joyce turn around in shock at the both of us.