1

AhRaeiah P.O.V

"JaMiya! Are you up?" I yelled up the stairs, getting no response from her I walked up stairs and knocked on her door. "JaMiya Carter I Know you hear me calling you." I walked in the room and she wasn't there.

"God I be tryna be good and nice but she testing my patience." I spoke before walking down stairs and out the door.

"I'm bout to kill this girl."

(AhRaeiah)

(AhRaeiah)

"Ayo Rae come here right quick." this dude named Q called me this was nothing new. Q had his little gang or whatever, but there was another dude with them today, walking over to them I stood on the side of the road cause I had heels on.

"Yes Q?" I tilted my head

"Why you all the way over there?" He asked I don't know if he was trying to be cute but it wasn't working.

"I don't know if your baby momma told you when y'all, was cool that a girl can break her ankle trying to walk in heels on grass." I folded my arms
"For real Q I gotta go get this girl what you want?"

"I just wanted to ask when you gon stop playing with me and be my girl."

Shaking my head I laughed
"Yeah you can dead that the last time you tried something your Baby Momma got her ass beat cause she thought we was talking." I started to walk backwards.

"besides I don't do relationships you knew this."

I turned around and walk up the street to this little boy house seeing my sister sitting outside laughing like life was good pissed me off.

"JaMiya fucking Carter." I walked over to her

"Raeiah-" she started to explain

(JaMiya)

"I try to be nice I give you shit when you need or want it. I break my back just so we can live good and the only fucking request, I had was for you to stay out these streets and finish School." I looked at her "let's go." I turned around.

"N-no" JaMiya said

"No?" I walked up to her "ok that's fine but you gon have to give me my clothes, that I bought those shoes that I bought along with that phone." I stood with my hand out.

"Your joking right?" She scoffed

"Do it look like im joking?" I got in her face "you wanna hang out in the streets and skip school you can do all that but not while you living with me so give me MY shit and you can stay out here."

"You cannot be serious." I looked at her and waited.

"Man I'll text y'all later." she walked.

"No she won't her phone will be off." I walked behind her as we walked I heard her mumbling shit walking in front of her I made her stop.

"Listen I really don't care about your stank ass attitude either you, speak up or shut the fuck up you know damn well I don't play that shit."

"I'm sicka you always telling me what to do!" She yelled

"Really? Ok stay right here do not move and I'm not playing." I walked in the house and opened the closet door that was right there where her old clothes, where grabbing some sweat pants and a t shirt I walked back out the house and over to her.

"Here." I threw her the clothes "take the stuff that I brought off and put those on."

"No" she said firmly

"Ok so you gon listen cause I don't have time for this?" I leaned against the fence

"Yeah whatever." JaMiya mumbled walking towards the steps before she got close I grabbed her arm

"The phone. Now." I held my hand out

"This is bullshit bruh." she mumbled

"Say it louder so I can punch you in your chest." I pulled her back

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes and handed me her phone

"You really gonna make me punch you in your chest." I shook my head and put the phone in my bag

"I don't know why you acting like your my mom your my sister." JaMiya said

"That was the last straw go back down the street and stay there since I'm only your sister." I walked up the stairs and locked the door.

"Can I get my phone back?" She asked holding her hand out

"You mean my phone? And No." I smiled sarcastically and walked towards my car ignoring whatever she was mumbling under her breath

"AHRAEIAH!" She yelled

"Girl the fuck is wrong wit'chu?" I turned and looked at her like she was crazy

"I want my phone back." she crossed

"It's not your phone it's mine I payed for it so." I walked to the car only to get stopped by something, tugging on my little purse looking back I seen JaMiya trying to grab it from me.

Yanking my arm back I looked at her side ways.

"Why are you testing my patience?" I put my purse in the car and walked up to her

"I just told you that you weren't getting it back and you tried to take it?" I stood there and waited before punching her in her chest.

"You thought I was playing?" I stood with my arms in front of me

"RAE WHY YOU DO HER LIKE THAT?!" I heard Q yell from across the street

"I ask you to do the most simple shit STAY OUT THE STREETS! One thing my nigga, What the fuck is so hard about it? The streets ain't gon love you like I do the streets ain't going to give you a roof over your head feed you none of that, I let you get away with so much shit, you wanna run these streets so bad but babygirl you know nothing bout these streets they gone chew your skinny ass up and spit you out." I walked over to the car and got in starting the car I rolled down the window.

"Go back down the street I'm not stopping you, I'm not your mom remember." with that being said AhRaeiah sped off to work , looking at her big sister drive off JaMiya turned around and walked back to the house she just had came from ignoring her sister warning JaMiya just thought , AhRaeiah was being stuck up and was mad cause people like her more than AhRaeiah because Raeiah gave off that boss Aura that was considered "mean".
AhRaeiah didn't take shit from anyone, family or not you was going to respect her because at the end of the day all she was doing was looking out for you.

Looking at the girl walk back down the street MyKael shook his head the shorty, sister was right she did not need to be in streets, there was too many girls going missing and he would know considering his little cousin was one. Pretty dark skin with a beautiful smile and a kind heart her life was unfortunately, cut short at the age of 17 A'mari Angelo had went through alot fighting for her life trying to get away from the people who took her she was shot and killed...

****************************
Yay? Or Nah?  Thanks to my good sistah Alex feedback imma keep this story😭

Vote
   Share
      Comment

Was AhRaeiah too hard on her sister?

Yes Patches is MyKael lmao and it's pronounced Michael

Excuse any mistakes