2

AhRaeiah

It's been about two months since I've seen JaMiya. Even though she's not with me I still make sure she's safe and good. I know who's she's stay with where she tryna work the whole nine. I went and I gave her back her phone but other than that that's it I wasn't begging her to come back like I said to her the streets don't love you. The streets doesn't love anyone and the friends she think she have won't be there til the end but she's right she is "grown" and I'm not her mom. Her mother out on the streets hung off crack and dick but imma step back and let her see for her self you can't help someone who don't want help.

I had to go shopping to grab a few things for my girls night tonight. Walking out my door once again when I stepped outside I seen Q but it was just Q and that other dude.  "Wassam Rae I seen ya ole girl at JJ's." They walked over to me

I unlocked my car door and put my purse in the passenger seat.
"Yea I know I told her to stay away from down thea but ain't shit I can do." I sighed and walked to my drivers door. "Unfortunately she's gon have to learn that JJ ain't no body to be played wit nor to be friends wit." I finally got into the car before looking back at the two.

"Since Mr.Q won't introduce you I will." I looked up to the fine ass mean mugging man "I'm AhRaeiah."

"Fuck up Rae." Q mugged me.

The dude chuckled at us before speaking "Wus Gud I'm Myke." He gave me a head nod.

"Nice to meet you." I gave him a smile "now excuse me men I have some shopping to do. I'll speak to y'all later." I backed up and pulled off honking my horn twice.

I pulled up to Walmart with a plan to go grab the snacks and drink but knowing I had a plan I knew I was coming out wit sum extra. I got the car and I went head and walked in the store.
I went straight towards the back and started grabbing everything I needed. I started grabbing Esme's favorites which was a pack sprite soda some water which everyone was getting regular ass m&ms her nasty ass Cheeto puffs animal crackers and star crunch.
Next was Zairy (za-Rye) and hers was zebra cakes Swiss rolls some vanilla bean ice cream snickers with a grape faygo and lastly mines which was a Pepsi with snickers ice cream bars fudge covered chocolate chip bars Oreos and Mr.Goodbars.
I went ahead and payed. I put everything in the car and made my way home cause baybeh I was going to soak in some water before the girls came to night.
**********************************
"Oh what you did yea you know I love you but I can't forgive ya I wouldn't expect someone to stay around if I let them down oh what you did-"

I threw my head back "every time I wanna relax a bit it always sum one calling like why?!" I whined as I got up out the tub. Who ever called was gon have to wait I went ahead and turned the shower on and washed up before getting out. Going in my room I got dressed in some shorts and a big t shirt got my phone and called Z back

"The hell you want?" I asked when she picked the phone up

"Fuck you bitch I been outside for the longest." I could tell she was annoyed but oh well

"Oh well bitch I told you what time to be here and you came early I'm on CP time." I walked downstairs "but whatever I'm coming to open the door now."

I unlocked the door and seen Z across the street talkin to Mykel and Q. I shook my head if Q baby moms or Z's boyfriend was to catch a hold of whatever it don't even matter if the conversation was short both of them was going to do the absolute most. I walked out the door and headed towards them.

"You said you was at the damn door." I said walking up to them.

"I had to introduce myself to mykel here." Pointing to his chest. That alone made me twist my face up cause Baybeh. I just shook my head and crossed my arms not even saying nun. "Oh and I was inviting them to the get together." That's was it. I looked at her and cocked my head "I told you bro." I heard Q try to whisper. "She finna stall on her." I heard mykel say back to him.

"So you mean to tell me." I chuckled dropping my arms. "For over the 2 years me you and Esme been friends and doing girls night." I stepped back and looked at her "the minute yo toxic cheating ass see a fine ass nigga out on the streets." I stepped to her "you for one thought it was a bomb ass idea to invite them in MY house without asking me first, and two you thought I was jus boutta let you do anything wit that crazy ass nigga of yours?'' I shook my head "bitch you look exactly how you sound stupid asf. Matter fact we are gon do this differently. Y'all are welcomed but Zairy you gotta bounce. I don let you slide wit way too many things, it's time for you to log out." I walked back to my house and got ready for Esme to come over and maybe Q and mykel.

****
***********************
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- not proofread at all but enjoy🙃
-tell me whatcha thinkinn