Part 5

Thank you so much for voting and commenting my dear readers..

Here comes the next chapter..
_________________________

Madhavi and Gauri left to their house after having tea with them. Janaki approached Omkara,

Ja: Omkara..I think you have to say sorry to Gauri..

Om: (sighs, then impatiently) Amma, I went there in the morning itself to ask her forgiveness..But that girl didn't even allow me to talk..!! (looks at her, wide eyed)

Ja: I know..She is angry with you..But you must try again..And tomorrow we all are going for the trip..I don't want you both sulking like this..! Madhavi is so excited right now..and I don't want to spoil her happiness in any way..

Bhavya was watching as her Amma talked with her elder brother. She also wanted everything to be alright between Omkara and Gauri.

Om: (tries to argue)But Amma..How does it affect Madhavi amma's happiness if I am not talking to Gauri..!

Ja:(impatiently) Omkara all this happened because of your stubbornness...Poor girl..She had come here to see her mother after so many years.. (then angrily) and you...you cheated her..!!

Omkara could feel heat on his face and he ran his fingers along his hair in frustration. But he quickly composed himself after taking long breaths.

Om: Don't worry..I will take care of this mess..

As he turned to go, Janaki stopped him.

Ja: Wait, I will also come with you..

Omkara turned towards her and held her shoulders consolingly.

Om: No Amma..You stay here..As you said, its my fault...I want to do this alone.

***********************************

Madhavi was busy in her kitchen, preparing some special dishes for Gauri. Gauri was sitting on the kitchen platform, munching an apple and watching her mother cook. Suddenly the calling bell rang.

Ma: Chinnu, can you just go and see who it is..?

Ga: Ok Amma..

Gauri walked towards the door and opened it. Omkara was standing outside the door and Gauri eyes widened in anger.

Ga:(holding the door) What do you want now, Omkara..?

Om: Look, I am sorry Gauri..I didn't mean to..

Gauri let out a scornful laugh and glared at him.

Ga: Ohhhhh...Really Mr. Omkara..?

Omkara shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath. Then he opened his eyes.

Om: (desperately) I know I lied to you..But I did that just for some fun..Actually I was going to tell you the truth and then take you to your mother yesterday night itself..

Ga: (seriously)Well..I don't want to believe you again Omkara. After all that you have done to me, no one in their right mind would want to forgive you..

Omkara took some steps towards her. He was growing restless as he was not used to this kind of treatment from a girl.

Om: This time I am serious, Gauri.. Believe me..Please..!

Ga: Look.. I have had enough of your nonsense..Now, please leave.

And saying so, she tried to shut the door, but Omkara was too quick for her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, he took hold of her other hand too and squeezed her wrists in rage.