☤ How you meet ☤

Aaron

You were walking down the hallway, you were a junior and had just transferred from St Lewis's. It was the private school you went to before you moved to town. It had been three weeks since school had started and no one had even made an attempt to talk to you, you weren't too upset but it still hurt. You were walking past the Werewolf class on your way to creative writing when an unnaturally tall and unnaturally good looking boy who was tall and tanned with dark hair bumped into you. However, you couldn't get a word in edgewise before he muttered something under his breath, walking off.
Garroth
"H-hey, do you know w-where to find the cafeteria?" You breathed. Stupid stutter.
"Y-yeah, I'll show you." The extremely hot blonde you had just asked stuttered back. His stunning blue eyes now contrasting greatly against his glowing red cheeks. He went to place his hand on your shoulder before deciding against it, his face flushing, if possible, a darker shade of red. He was about to walk you down the hallway when a tanned boy with hair pretty much the same colour as his skin and baby blue eyes walk up to him.
"So, Garroth, who's this lovely lady?" He winked. Oh yeah, now I know who they are: Garroth Ro'Meave and Laurance Zhval, the school heart throbs.
"I'm (Y/N), but I have to get going." I waved, trying to avoid Zhval's flirting. Guess I'll have to ask someone else where the cafeteria is.
Dante
My ex-boyfriend 's the worst. You thought, ever since you'd broken up with him, him and his gang have been giving you trouble. That had been going on for two weeks and Zenix (ಠ益ಠ)and the Shadow Knights only seemed to get worse, the bruises now ran all the way down your arms so that they were stained a dark purple, meaning you had to constantly where long sleeved tops. And, as it was starting to become summer, it was getting on your last nerve.You were walking to your locker to get your bag, you were sick of everything at the minute so you thought you'd just ditch and go home. That's when someone with lapis blue hair leaned against the locker next to you, smirking. "Hey I'm trash, so you can ta- are you okay?" He cut himself off, concern flashing across his face as he saw your tears. "Yup, fine." You snapped, walking off.
Travis
"Heyy Dante~" You cooed, swinging your arm over your best friends shoulder.
"Hey, (Y/n). Have you met Travis yet?" He asked, gesturing to the slightly smaller boy with snowy white hair and emerald eyes in front of him, he was cute.
"Nah, I don't think I have," You giggled, "nice to meet you cutie," you winked, shaking his hand as he blushed bright red.
"See you later, (Y/n), me and Travis have to get to class." Dante said, dragging Travis off.
Gene
"Shit!" You screamed, dropping the stack of books you'd been balancing. Well... they're not mine... you thought, an eyebrow raised as you tried to creep away from the pile of roughly 20 books on the floor.
"Are you planning on leaving those there?" A clearly amused voice snapped you away from your thoughts and you spun round to meet three smirking faces. To be honest they were all quite attractive but one in particular stood out, it was the boy in the middle. He had dark hair, lightly tanned skin and sky blue eyes, he wasn't much taller than you but the way he held himself made it seem it. Being careful not to stare you decided to answer, praying to Irene you would stutter, "uhhh.... nope!" You popped the 'p', running in the opposite direction.
Ein
"Aphhh," you whined, "why do you insist on me meeting all your friends?"
"Because you're nice... I don't know!" She shouted, dragging me down the hallway by my arm until we reached the end where a boy seemed to be waiting for us. He was fairly tall and well built with grey eyes, dark hair that had a blue streak and blue wolf ears, one of which had two piercings. Damn.
"(Y/n), this is Ein. Ein, this is (Y/n). So......... talk." She ran off down the hallway leaving us to stand there awkwardly.
"Uh, I gotta go," Ein bit his lip, blushing slightly as he walked off.
Blaze
"Move it human." Ein hissed, slamming you against the wall ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). How did you know who he was? You were Daniel's little sister, except you weren't a werewolf. You looked nothing alike so no-one could tell, and you kept it a secret because if people knew he had a human sister he would be bullied even more than he already was for being the omega.
"Leave her alone Ein, or are you too weak to pick on someone your own size?" A tall, red haired werewolf growled. Blaze, you thought, you knew he was one of Daniel's friends. To be honest you always kinda shipped them, but Daniel liked Dottie.
"Why you little-"
"Let's go." Blaze interrupted Ein, dragging you outside outside.
"Are you okay?" He asked, putting a hand on your shoulder. Oh god dammit, why does my face have to spontaneously change different shades of red.
"F-fine," you forced out, walking in the other direction, trying to look as casual as you could.
Daniel
"H-hey, Alpha, who's this?" Daniel asked, standing slightly behind Dottie and Rylan as he tried, and failed, not to stare at you.
"Oh hey, Daniel. This is (Y/n), she just moved here, it's her first day." Aphmau beamed, nudging you forward as she took a couple of steps back, waiting for you to talk. Dottie decided to speak up first.
"Hey I'm Dottie, and this is Daniel and Rylan."
"Well it's nice to meet you all," you gave them a shy smile, "But it's my first day and I don't want to be late."
"Bye (Y/n)!" They all cheered, walking in the opposite direction.
Aphmau
"You like anime too?" A short girl with dark hair and amber eyes who, honestly, reminded you of a potato asked, staring at the several cutouts from attack on Titan, fairytale and a few others taped to the inside of your locker door.
"Yeah, freshman. What's your favourite?" You asked, raising an eyebrow as you slammed your locker.
"ATACK ON TITAN!" She squealed, stars appearing in her eyes, but then she frowned as if realising something, "how do you know I'm a freshman?"
"Cause you're so short."
"Anyways..." she mumbled, staring at your book, "Do you have math next?" you nodded, "So do I! Do you, maybe, wanna walk together?"
"Sure, freshman." you giggled, staring to walk in the general direction of class, after two years here you still didn't know your way around that well.
"Hey don't call me that!" she shouted, running as she tried to catch up.
Katelyn
"Just go sign up!" Evie, your best friend, exclaimed, trying her hardest to tear her eyes away from Garroth.
"Okay..." you whispered, you looked over for the fifth time at the girl signing people up for volleyball. She looked so cool, confident... not to mention gorgeous.
"Excuse me, can I sign up?" You asked, looking between the clearly full sheet of names and the bluenette behind it.
"I guess we can make an exception." She smiled, turning over the sheet to the blank side so youcould write down your details.
"Thanks!" you giggled, walking back over to where you thought Evie was.
Kawaii~Chan
"Oh my Irene your tail's so cute" You squealed, looking at the Meif'wa who was in front of you. You didn't know what it was about it, but the tail was just adorable to you. It was black and fluffy with a pink bow wrapped around it. So cute!
"Thank you! Kawaii~Chan is so happy to hear that!" She giggled, turning around. Kawaii~Chan, even her names cute! And she turned around... she's so pretty and perfe- and would you look at that, I'm blushing.
"I'm (Y/n), it's nice to meet you Kawaii~Chan." You smiled, offering her your hand, which she took.
"Kawaii~Chan thinks that (Y/n)~sama has a very pretty name." She giggled. And now I'm blushing more than humanly possible.... I must be an alien.

Sorry it's so bad it's my first attempt to write something like this, and, not to try and blame anyone (or thing) else, WATTPAD DeLeTeD tHe LaSt FeW cHaPtErS!!
And would ya look at that _Garrothsgirl_ I wrote ya in preeeeeetty accurately I would say, comment if I should add anyone.... even though no ones gunna read this.... ah well