Chapter 3

When we went inside we saw Emma chamberlain, she was ordering her regular coffee, I wanted to talk to her but I was being a little pussy again but this time I just went for it, I walked up to Emma and said "Hi" she turned around and said "Hi" back, there was an awkward silence for a second until I broke it by asked hru, she said she was fine and asked hbu, I said I was also fine and then we talked about other stuff, then at a point I told Emma that I have to leave so we exchanged our goodbyes and I left to go find Maddie and Haley, they were outside talking when they saw me they go up and asked how did it go, I said it was fine and that she was really sweet then we left to go back to our apartments when I was back I remembered that I didn't introduce myself to my neighbors so I did it cause why not, I went to the door right of my apartments and knocked a few seconds later James Charles opens the door I was so surprised "HI I'm ur new neighbor" I said "Hi I'm James nice to meet u, wait u were the girl at the airport" yes that's me, so do u want to come inside he said sure I said he opened the door wider to let me in as I walked to the living room I saw...

Authors note: sorry this might be bad I was editing it and I accidentally deleted it so I had to write what I remembered anyways ✌🏼💜
- Star