Chapter One: new start, new people

Neil's POV

I was walking up to the new high school I was now going to be attending to. I walked passed these group of people that sounded awfully familiar.. I just couldn't make out who they were... Anyway, I was still walking until I saw the entrance of the school. It was fucking huge. (That sounded weird. _.)  The school was so big that you could probably get lost in it. I know I probably would. I heard some cussing in the background and I turned to see a boy my age, and the group of people, the boy walked up the steps wearing a blue hoodie (:3) and had sea green colored eyes with raven black hair. I mumbled to myself "why the hell do most of these kids look so familiar??" I walk inside the school hearing a wild yelp and what sounded like a... Howl? I look around to see a girl with purple eyes and sea green hair, her hair was almost exactly the same color of the boy's eyes. I took a long look at the girl who was hanging upside down from a chair and she looked at me with the same face "is that.." She said "Nikki??" I said "Neil that is you!" She got up and hugged me. "You changed a lot since Camp Campbell" she said "you too Nikki. Hey do you notice that some group of people our age, look and sound familiar to you?" "Definitely. I can't tell who it is-" "WHERES THE ACTION? THE DRAMA?" Me and Nikki turn around seeing another boy who looked like he was dressed up for a scene in a play going as a prince or something. "Preston?" He looked at us and groaned "I thought this was supposed to be a fresh start with new people!" He said but hugged us anyway. "Anyone else who is here from camp?" "Yeah. Everyone else is here " Preston said "who?" "Oh you know like Nerris, Harrison, Ered, Nurf, and everyone else" me and Nikki paused and looked at each other. Everyone was now coming to the same school? "Come to think of it I haven't noticed an asshole walking around" Preston said. By now, me and nikki realized who he was talking about. We then heard yelling coming from outside. "Why the fuck are you here Pikmin?!" "Hey wasn't Pikmin one of the woodscouts names?" Nikki asked. "I think so.." I said back to her. "Hey.. That looks like Max!" Nikki yelled loud enough for the boy to hear and turn. He pushed pikmin out the way and walked to nikki "you have a problem?" He said grabbing nikki's arm "let go! I'll bite your hand off!" "Nikki calm the fuck down!" I said trying to pull the boy off of nikki "nikki..?" The boy questioned. He stood there still studying nikki as if he was frozen "that's my name. What's yours" she asked "the names Max." Nikki's eyes grew wide as if she had just seen a ghost. She got out of his grip and wrapped one arm around his neck and her other arm wrapped around mine, pulling me down from being to tall. She hugged us tightly, sorta choking Max a little "I can't believe we all go to the same school!" She yelled. Max looked up at me and he had a wide grin spread across his face. He knew who I was. "Gee Neil. I didn't know you would look like a bigger nerd than you did back then" he said smirking. I ruffled my hand through his hair, messing it up. I saw him blush a little and he tried to hide it. It was kinda cute.. Nikki let us go. "This is the best first day! Who knew we would see each other after all these years!" "Nikki, it was only five years ago" "I know Max but stilllll who knew we would end up at the same school five years later" Max and Nikki talked for a while and I stood there next to them, lost in thought until Nikki whispered something to Max, his eyes widened and his face turned red as he looked up at me "Max, you ok?" "I'm f-fine." He said turning around slowly. I heard Nikki laugh as Max punched her arm. "You know you want to" Nikki told Max "shut up! He's right there you idiot!" Max snapped back. "What's going on over here?" Nikki gave me a look of excitement as she turned Max around and shoved him into me, making him grab onto me. I knew what Nikki was planning and I honestly thought it was a good one too. I hugged Max tightly, I feel him trying to burry his face into my chest, trying to hide his now dark crimson color face from Nikki so she wouldn't laugh. He hugged me back after a while and Nikki took pictures, sending them to everyone, knowing Max would kill her once he found out. "Y'all are too cute to even be alive" nikki said in awe. "I know one person who isn't gonna be alive in the next 30 seconds" Max said as Nikki went on the floor, growling like a wild wolf and Max trying to get out the grip I now had on him to attack Nikki. "Oh hell no. I'm not trying to get in trouble on the first day. Let's just have a fun one ok?" I told them both "but fighting on the first day is fun. why couldn't you figure that out if your so smart anyway" Max said, turning to look at me with a large smirk plastered across his face "excuse me?" I said trying not to squeeze the puke out of him. Trust me, its happened before. "Yeah Neil. Why not focus on fun stuff instead of school? School is boring" nikki said with puppy dog eyes. By this point, both Max and Nikki were giving me the same puppy look. I sighed "fine" and let Max go. And I instantly regretted it.

Max's POV

Me and Nikki were looking at Neil with the same sad puppy look "fine" Neil sighed and let me go. "thank you" I said. I turned around to face Nikki. I tackled her. Nikki pushed me down a hill near by, and I grabbed her wrist taking her down with me. She tried to wrestle me as we went down the hill. I then ended up hitting the back of my head, and my shoulder on a car door, and Nikki scraped both of her knees pretty bad on the street. "Fuck" I mumbled as Neil came running down the hill but since it was so steep, he tripped and got a bloody nose. "What now" Nikki said "I don't fucking know" "god dammit Max." I looked at Neil with another sad look and he sighed again and pulled me next to him and hugged me tightly. "Are you ok?" He asked "yeah I guess" I said rubbing my now bruised shoulder. "are you guys alright?" Harrison and Ered came by laughing a little "the hell does it matter to you?" "We saw the whole thing and woah are you and Neil cute" Ered said, brushing her tinted purple bangs out the way "shut up. You and nikki are cute." I said and Ered blushed and Nikki hid her face before I could point it out and laugh "so Harrison. Some first day huh?" I told him as he stuck his hand out helping me up "yeah. Some day. I honestly didn't expect everyone from Camp to show up. I guess we will be the one big group here at school who has known each other for so long" "hell yeah" me and him laughed and Nikki hugged Ered and Neil came from behind and hugged me, stuffing his face in my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and blushed a little. My eyes grew wide, remembering that Neil had a bloody nose. I pushed him off quickly, to see a pile of blood dripping down my blue hoodie. I looked at Neil and back at my sweater in horror and Harrison and Neil busted out laughing "you did that on purpose!" I yelled pointing at Neil "but you sure did enjoy it though" Neil And Harrison said back. I made a low growling sound and walked inside the school with Nerris. "No braces?" I asked "nope!" "That's too bad. They kinda suited you" I said nerris laughed and ran off somewhere with Harrison. My thought was that they were gonna fuck somewhere but I didn't wanna jinx it. I was walking around, checking out the large school. i then felt someone wrap their arms around my waist again and gently kiss my neck. I jumped a little but realized it was just Neil. I then thought to myself, this year might not be so bad. 💙

A/N: hai. Its me again. And sorry if this was a sucky chapter lmao. But I really wanted to do a story like this and I finally did. I will keep doing my other story. I might go update it right now for everyone who's still waiting on it. I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter and I'll be back with another one! Bai 💙