Chapter.2 korra

You woke up on a couch in the attic, slowly you sat up and groaned. You looked over and a healer stood talking to Mako "she has to stop or she'll hurt herself permanently " Mako ran a hand through his hair obviously aggravated " is there anything you could do?!" " I'm sorry but no". Mako sighed and grabbed money out of his wallet and handed it to the healer " kid this won't cut it".

you glanced at your attire and realized you wore Bolins outfit that meant someone took your others offend changed you, you blushed and then reached in the pockets and pulled out your wallet " hey healer dude I'll pay give Mako his money back he has people to take care of" " [y/n]-" you raised a hand not wanting to hear his excuses, you payed and the healer walked out.

" who changed me" you asked as you attempted to stand up, you wobbled but Mako caught you and helped you to sit down. He blushed and scratched his head " Bolin was to freaked out about changing you so I had to" you nodded " thanks " " but Bo gave you his clothes keep them they look good" you smiled " a little to big though" Mako placed a hand on your head and messed up your hair.

" I'm going to fight tonight " " I was hoping you'd say that, I'll let you sleep but I'll wake you up when it's almost time".

-------- time skip-----

You woke up a few hours later with a light shake. Bolin 's hand ran along your back soothingly " hey time to get up tiger, you gotta kill" he smiled brightly and helped you stand up. " it's not as bad thankfully " you gasped happily, Bolins smile seemed to grow " go get dressed killer and meet us on the deck, I have a feeling I'm gonna do great!" He laughed as he ran out the door.

After getting dressed you stared at yourself in the mirror in the restroom. You looked the same as always, smiling you walked down two halls and to the deck when you heard a girls voice call " wow look at that view!"

You walked onto the balcony and there stood a girl in water tribe attire, her hair was in a pony tail and she had bangs. Plus she was super pretty...

" yeah first class seating!" Bolin exclaimed happily, something about his cheerfulness for this girl made your stomach churn " Bolin who's this" Bolin turned toward you along with the girl " I'm korra! And you must be the infamous [y/n] I heard you bend water and earth that's so cool " he exclaimed while patting your shoulder, suddenly she looked confused " how do you do it " " it's simple, I'm a mutant" you fake smiled and walked toward the cabinet by the bench. " Bolin another fan girl? You need to stop it " Mako called as he walked toward you. Korra stared at Mako awed " your Mako I heard so much about you, your awesome!" " your still here?" Mako questioned as he glared at her then at Bolin.

You sat on the bench with your back to the chatting couple, you played with the water from your pouch angrily when Mako sat next to you " she'll be gone soon enough don't worry " he whispered, you sighed " he's already head over heels talk about puppy love" you stared at the floor " [y/n] the ice " Mako tapped you out of your trance, the water you were bending turned into sharp ice, you turned it back and slid it into the pouch and threw it into the cabinet, you shouldered past Korra and tapped Bolins shoulder " show time flirt"you saw Bolin blush and Korra glare at you " what's their problem problem?" You walked to the stage with Mako " Mako usually gets like that before fights but [y/n] is injured so she's probably in pain.." He sighed " wish me luck not that I'll need it!" .

You all got onto the arena and fought.

" fire ferrets win!!" The Referee called in the end. You ran over to Mako and Bolin and hugged them in a group happily " one more and it's to the championship" you exclaimed over the yell of the crowd. Bolin didn't seem to hug back he kept glancing to the balcony where Korra was jumping happily, you glared at him and Mako punched his shoulder. He snapped out of it and hugged you both but he rushed off after.

When you got back onto the deck Korra passed Bolin who was trying to talk and walked straight for Mako and you " you both did so good! You'd fantastic" Mako walked away " didn't I tell you to leave" you thanked her grumpily and took off the helmet and sat against the wall holding your stomach it hurt very bad.

" you have different styles it's so cool " Korra exclaims " I could teach you but I don't know how it could translate to water bending?" Bolin offered generously " don't worry I'm a earth bender" Bolin stared at her " and a fire bender, and water bender" Bolins eyes widened as he looked around " she's the avatar! I knew she had a awesome feeling to her!"korra smirked but you simply stood up and limped to the practice room.

Bolin taught korra moves and she of course did perfect. Mako complemented her then she left.

Bolin had to carry you up to the attic because your body was trembling and you were in a cold sweat. He fed you soup, and dumplings also.

You ended up falling asleep on his bed and he slept on the couch.