preview

junseo grabbed his father's wallet and ran outside of his house, not caring if he woke anyone up. he ran all the way to the airport, not once looking back to see if anyone was chasing after him.

once he got to the airport he got a ticket to get to korea as fast as he could, he somehow got a ticket and his was scheduled to board in 10 minuets. his thoughts went wild while he waited for his flight to board. his eyes started tearing up as he reflected on how his life basically went to shit over the years.

all his older siblings were kind-ish to him, but his father and uncle were satan to the small, fragile boy. they beat him into doing things, things like cleaning up the entire house until there wasn't even a minuscule speck of dirt anywhere. he felt as though he always had to be doing something so he isn't worthless when in that house.

when he went to school he had no friends and he just sat there, people smiled sadly at him when they saw the bruises and scratches and scars on the boy. the teachers tried to help, but all the boy received when he got home was another beating, only it was much more harsh than any other.

junseo was yanked out of his thoughts when his flight was called and he rushed to get to the gate. his scars was still very visible because his most recent beat down was earlier in the night before he ran away.

when he got to his seat he sighed and leaned his head against the cold window.

"why does the world have to hate me...?" junseo whispered as a tear ran down his pale cheek.....

OKAY!!

that is my preview on how junseo came to be in korea, the next couple of chapters is how he lived on the streets and how he finally got a loving family.

good day everyone!!