Unravel.

Suzu walks in the building, Hawk Academy. "Hey Dusk, im sure they dont let cats in the school, so stay hidden ok?" Dusk, meows slightly. "Alright, to the first class." He heads up to the second story in the building. There is 4 in total. Suzuki's first class seemed to be math. He entered the classroom and he then saw Taro Hirota, his neighbor, that he had knew for years. "Hirota?" Taro turns around, hearing a familiar voice. 

"Suzuki?"

"In the flesh"

"No way were in the same math class?" 

"Yeh"

The Math teacher walked in the room, she seemed normal. Not too nice, not too clumsy. She wasn't much of a mean person either. "Okay class, I am Ms. Sasuri." I looked up in my common expression.  "Today we will be doing nothing, since its your first day. All we are going to do is a simple worksheet telling me what this class will be doing throughout the year." Okay. This seems simple, I thought. The class ended and soon enough the day was over. As soon as I walk out the door I unzip my backpack, revealing Dusk. "Alright bud. Shall we go home or do some exploring?" He meows. "Exploring it is." I get on my bike and ride through town. I've noticed my friend Taro, was getting bullied behind the school. I quickly took action, surrounding my body in shadows. "W-Woah.." Taro said in awe. Leave him alone...My eyes, and hair darkened, and there was a sudden dephen in my voice. "C'mon man I didn't mean any harm.." The jock said.

"Well don't make me enflect any."

"Yes sir!" The Jock scrambled away in fear, as my body returned to normal.

Taro ran over in amazement. "Wow, you're so cool, how'd you get that power?"
"Life's still....Unraveling." I said, looking down, as I pick up my bike.