lights, camera, attraction

1991

~Kci POV~

It was about 7 o'clock when we started getting ready for our performance we had to sing forever my lady live for the first time and we were a nervous wreck especially me since I'm the lead singer. We were getting dressed in the dressing room when somebody knocked on the door "Y'all almost ready you gone on in 10" said some white guy. Yeah we all said in unison "ok" he said giving us a thumbs up."so we doing after this" said devante slipping on his last black Leather boots idk I said maybe go to club and have a drink or 2 I said "im with it " said dalvin butting in "ok" I said opening our dressing room door let's go.....

3hrs later....

Authors POV

Jodeci bowed as they exit off the stage from the crowds screaming and yelling. "Damn I worked up a sweat" said kci laughing and nudging dalvin "same here bro" he said wiping off his sweat, "here ya go" said they same white as earlier giving them towels "thanks" they said in unison "no problem and "good show" he said and with that he walked away returning to his duty. Kci and dalvin we waiting for JoJo and devante and kci thought now was a good time to talk about what happened the other day at the party with him and dalvin he like dalvin because he never let anything get in between them so it made it more easy to talk to him,he took a deep breath and began to talk..

~Kci POV~

Hey dal I said looking at him."yeah"he said I wanna apologize for the party situation in the room I said he smile "it's fine k, actually I don't even know if I'm gonna talk to him after that"he chuckled. Yeah but i think y'all would be cool together I blurted out Wait why did I just say that? Did I say cute last I'm check dalvin didn't roll like that or did he? Dalvin I said with fear in my eyes "yeah" he said a little shaky "do you like that dude" from the party I said quietly."uhm idk" dalvin embrasssed wym u don't know dal I know your not gay I semi whispered he looked at me with in his eyes "kci I really be thinking about him and u can't tell JoJo or devante ok please don't" he pleaded still in shock I shook my head and gripped his shoulders ok I said softly we won't but I want to talk to this christian dude I said looking at him he gave me a soft smile  "ofc I think about calling him tonight you can talk to him when I finished" he said looking at me ok I said Still with a confused look let's go find kci and JoJo I said wrapping my arm around his neck.....

5hrs. Later

Dalvin POV

As we arrived back to our house we decided to chill by the pool and talk I was worried about what kci was telling me earlier I mean was I really falling for Christian idk but all I know is I should keep this a secret just in case are relationship grows I plan on telling the boys later in time when it matter but for now I'm just chilling. But I should really go call him before it gets late late it's already 12 he probably already sleep but aye he might be up it's worth a shot....

Couple minutes later

Dalvin POV

I was relieved when I finally made it to me and devante's  room as I decided to call christian I was so nervous I've never been interested in a dude before maybe he just wanted to be friends I'm hoping that's what he wants just friends,chills ran down my spine as I started to press the numbers on the phone I coughed a bit and try to relaxed as I heard the phone buzzing and finally a deep but soft voice answered the phone....

Christan POV

As I was smoking with some dudes ik and making my beats for my music my beeper started buzzing and I looked down at it the number seem unsual but I picked it up anyway