ABOUT THE 🌟NWCA🌟

Hi 👋
Welcome to the annual Nigerian Writers Awards. We're so happy to take you here.

We know how hard it is for Nigerian writers here on wattpad to get their books recognized after all the writing and editing, that is why the NWCA is here to appreciate the tremendous efforts of our Nigerian Writers.

This is the first NWCA and the judges are going to make sure this year's contest is a success. So don't hesitate to fill out the form which is in the next chapter.

Stand a chance to win and get your books recognized here on wattpad.

Prizes will be revealed later.

RULES

#1 You MUST be a Nigerian to enter this contest.

#2 As long as you're a Nigerian, your book doesn't have to be Nigerian themed. But Nigerian themed books stand more chances of winning.

#3 We do not want erotica or books that involve racism or discrimination.

#4 You are not allowed to enter more than one book in a particular genre but you are allowed to enter a minimum of three books as long as its not in the same genre. 

#5 Do not bribe or insult any judge or else you'll be disqualified.

#6 Don't insult or offend other contestants.

#7 The password is "9ja" use this in the form to show that you've read the rules.

#8 Follow this account. Follow up the judge of the genre you entered as a form of payment. If not your book wont be accepted.

#9 We will be accepting only twelve books for each genre.

#10 Do not enter any book that is not yours or else you will be disqualified permanently.

#11 Nomination is not allowed.

#12 We will have first, second and third place for each genre and we will also be giving awards for best male character, best female character etc.

#13 Have fun!!!