the end : day 3

you

You and Jungkook continued walking when you suddenly heard a scream.

"What's that?" You turned around to face Jungkook but he's not there.

"Jungkook? Jungkook?! Where are you?!" You begin to panick when he's not answering. You then see a hole. You look down it and you saw Jungkook, half unconcious.

"Jungkook!" You quickly try to find something to help him up. And since you're in a forest, you found a vine, a strong one. You look at it first, identifying if it's a poison ivy or not. Luckily it's not.

You grab it and throw the other end to Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Get up!" Even if he's weak, he managed and tried to reach for the vine.

"It's too short!" He said. You realized that the hole is too deep.

You look around for more vines and grab it. You tied it securely together then you throw it again back to Jungkook. This time, he managed to reach it. He's weak from the fall but he tried to climb up. You can see his muscles reflex as he climb up, struggling, but still managed to climb halfway.

He's near when the vine suddenly broke. Good thing you managed to hold on to Jungkook's hand.

"Ugh! Jungkook! Hold on!" You said struggling to pull him up. He tried to help you by climbing himself up.

You tried to pull him up until you did. Since you put too much effort, the two of you fall down with him at your top, trying to catch your breaths.

He suddenly hug you. "Thank you. Thank you.." he sighed as you hesitantly hug him back.

—✿—

You both quietly continue your journey out of the forest.

He seem quiet. Is he traumatized?

You glanced at him once again. He's just looking down but he's aware of where he is going.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" He remained silent.

"Jungkook? Are you fine? Are you still hurt?" He still remained silent.

"Kookie?" He looked at you and immediately beamed.

"I'm fine, hihi. Let's go!" He suddenly run, leaving you behind. Bipolar much?

You just chuckle and continued walking.

What's that called? Agyo? Egyo? Wait, wrong. It's aegyo what the heck! He sure has a lot of aegyo.

You run to catch up with him and you slowed your pace once you reached him.

—✿—

YOU continued walking with him until night comes again. After eating supper which is a goat that you found on the way and cooking it using a makeshift stove then just make fire, you found a tree that has no ants and climb on it.

"Are you sleepy Y/N/N-ah?"

"Not yet. You?"

"Same." You knew that he wants to chat with you first before going to sleep.

You decide to start the topic. "I believe that you're the youngest among all of you?"

"Yep, golden maknae. And a bully sometimes." He said and winked. Wow.. Such a good person *insert sarcasm*

"You're so mean to your.." you forgot the term...

"Hyungs?"

"Right.."

"How come my little sister likes you even when you look so idiot with those agyo–

"Aegyo." He corrected you. You just sighed out of frustration not caring about those Korean words.

"Anyways, how come I cannot like BTS if my sister like you that much?"

"I don't know. The answer is in you." Awkward silence..

You then realized that you've been a little straight forward, saying that you don't like them.

Mehh. Why do I care anyways?

"Your sister is a very big fan of us, huh?" He said, breaking the silence.

"Yep. She always say to me how she really loves BTS and how she badly want to meet them."

"And you're infront of one of them now."

"Yep. My sister would be happy if she's here with me. But we got separated when the second earthquake occured. At least she's with mom and dad. While I'm all alone which took me a little while to recover and begin to travel by foot since I have no money to fly in an airplaine to NASA. If I haven't met someone on the way that knows survival, then I may not went here so far. But he died from sacrificing for me. And i was alone again.." you said and begin to cry. Even if it's already days of traveling, you still feel the homesickness even up to now. You miss your family so much..

Jungkook move a little to you and wipe off your tears. You look at him as he do this. You see his eyes, sparkling through the dark.

Gosh, why is he so handsome and gorgeous? More than me?

"Well you're not alone again Y/N-ah. I may know nothing about survival, but I'll be here by your side. I'll never leave you like what you did to me when I fell down the hole. I'll be here to make you happy. We'll survive."

—✿—

MAYNE'S NOTE:
🎶Today we will survive~🎶

Mehehe just kidding. So you are probably wondering why are the chapters are soooooo short. Well it's because the story is not that long at will not exceed 20 chapters. So if each chapter will be long, then the book will only contain 10 chapters. But I'll try to make them a little longer. So.. yeah. Thanks for reading!

{Edited}