The Talk

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It's been about 1 1/2 weeks since Steve's little-well, I wouldn't say, "confession"; but, it's definitely a start.

At first, the poor guy started mentally beating himself up about it every day, and wouldn't go one without thinking about it. He seriously over pondered it way too much and still needs a massive wake up call to open his mind again, and It seems now that Steve has even lost his sense of reality and good moral as well, because of it. Meaning, he's been obsessing over everything Tony does just to make sure the billionaire doesn't find out the big secret, and freaks while deciding what he should do overall.

He's also been encountering sleepless nights with tossing and turning to just attempt rest. Sleep deprivation drowning him and washing away his righteous nature, then bending it in constant fear of Tony discovering what he's been hiding.

Not to also mention the irony; it's extremely real too. Mr. Tony Stark has been tucked away in his lab most of the time, oblivious to the fact that something has been eating Steve alive, and spends his hours tinkering while seeming to,'forget', anything ever happened that evening. I mean, yes, he has thought about what Steve's little fiasco meant; But, sadly nothing has fit an appropriate description...

Now, Tony is just starting to sense the difference.

Recently, Steve has walked by his lab with slouched shoulders and head held low, the sight ticking a nerve in the genius's big brain. But after witnessing that, Tony wants nothing more now than to investigate what has this man so down. He has never seen Steven Grant Rogers, Aka, Captain America, the most optimistic man alive, seem so hopeless...And it terrified him something is severely wrong.

But also to state the secretly, not so secretly, whispering between Natasha and Bruce.
Those two have been going at it with side conversations, and annoying soft-spoken ideas on how they're going to get the two men together. Thankfully no one has suspected their suspensions and let them be-that is until now...

Tony, of course, ended up noticing their strange behavior for a bit; which, eventually sparked his journey to talk to them.
Firstly, he wanted to keep a close eye on the two and gather enough information so he had a plausible explanation to not make it as awkward.

Tony ended up finding his motive...

●●●●●●●●●

Currently, Natasha and Bruce were doing their thing, and that was trying to get Steve to exit his room.

"Steve...come on, come out already!" Natasha begged while using her palm to repeatedly hit the door.

"No, Go away! I told you, I don't want to talk Romanoff!"

"You're not making it any better; people are noticing..." Bruce sighed as he used a nicer approach.

"Of course they are...just leave me!"

Natasha scoffed and placed her hands on her hips, staring at the door in disgust. She's never seen Steve seem so pathetic, it honestly was painful and a cringe.

"Steve, you're not helping your case by staying locked away in your room!" She growled in pure frustration.

"Yeah? Watch me!"

Natasha rolled her eyes, huffing to towards the stubborn Captain. "I will seriously unhinge your door and throw it at you if you don't open it!" She screeched, stopping her foot even.

As soon as Natasha said it, Bruce's eyes widen as he stepped back from the door a bit. "I don't think that comment was necessary." He whispers with an uneasy look at her.

"Do you want him to stay in there or not?" Natasha whisper-yells, rolling her eyes at him.

"No, but promoting violence won't help either..." Bruce grumbled.

"Well, I'm out of ideas!" Natasha retorts hatefully, her facial expressions pulled together in defeat, "It's like they both traded places! Tony's actually being social for once and Steve is avoiding everyone!" She exaggerated with flares of hand motions.

Bruce sighed at Natasha's dramatizing behavior, ¨I know, I know...But we can't all lose some sense of sanity.¨ He reasonably states.

Natasha notably sighs as well towards Bruce as she tapped her foot against the wooden flooring, hands on her hips now while glaring daggers at Steves door. "Oh, come on Steve!" She groans out annoyed.

"No! Go away!" The blonde yelled back, his voice muffled of course from behind a closed door.

Bruce looked over at Natasha with a look that said, 'What do we do?'

Before Natasha would reply to Bruce, she sends a kick up into the air and hits Steve's door handle, breaking it off.

"OKAY, FORGET COMMON PRIVACY, IM IGNORING YOUR REQUEST TO NOT COME IN BY BREAKING AN ENTERING ANYWAYS!" Natasha screeched as she came barging in.

Steve nearly leaped off the bed like a cat who would attach itself to the ceiling, and he fell onto his butt.

"Nat!! What the heck!! You broke my door!" He whined at her.

"Fuck your door!"

"Leave me alone!"

Natasha entered the room with Bruce and she huffed, her hands on her hips.

"You and I are gonna have a serious talk..." She says, and Steve sighs in utter defeat.

Today is gonna be a long day, Steve thought in his head..

And boy,  was he right.......

●●●●●●

Sorry to disappoint, but this book no longer will be updated as of now

I'm just wanted to publish this half done draft since I took the time to write it a few years back

I might come back to update it, but most likely won't...only if I get motivation one day lol.

The only book that's gonna be actively updated is my Stony Oneshots book