- Day 5: FantasyLand (Part One) -

*Wednesday, Sept. 20 2018*

(11:00PM)

After the long busy of my Project. Its Finally finished! Now. Tulog na ako and its already late. Haaay! Kapagod...

*Back to my Dreamland...*

After the spooky and Creepy creeps at the Haunted Mansion with my WaBu now im going to Fantasyland and there so many attractions based from the Disney films including the popular ride... It's a small world. Ano kaya uunahin ko?

And finally some one who greeted me. And it was...Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

"Well hello there Steven. I heard all good things from you. And Mickey said your birthday is coming. Well Advance Happy birthday my dear." At niyakap ako ni Belle.

"I heard also you love to read romantic fanfiction books like your favorite loveteam MayWard

"I heard also you love to read romantic fanfiction books like your favorite loveteam MayWard. And your Crush named Vivoree Esclito." Alam rin ni Belle na Fanboy at may Celebrity crush ako. Yay and take note she also loves to read books.

"I also read Books like Princess find her true love, Far away places, and Romance. And The Beast would love to see you. And you know some of your favorite from PBB is here. You know who is that? If you know who it is find it." Belle said it to me and i hope its Vivoree or MayWard.

"Thanks Belle i better go now. It was nice talking with you." Bow muna bago umalis.

"Goodbye i hope you know who are you looking for ang see you at the grand ball" and wave kay Steven.

After a Few moments later of looking and finding in every area here in Fantasyland i spotted someone at Entrance of Pinnochio's daring journey and it was... Kisses Delavin? Hay akala ko naman si Maymay at Edward or Vive.

"Steven. Alam mo ba Marami sinabi ni Maymay at Edward tungkol sayo and they can't wait to see you. Kaso may ginagawa sila eh. Kaya as a friend of Maymay ako muna ang Friend mo. Tara lets some characters here at Fantasyland." Sabi ni Kisses at sang ayon naman ako sa mga sinabi nya.

Meanwhile i spotted a Girl meeting The beast and for what i've heared...

"Hi Beast have you seen a man his name is Steven?" What?! She's looking for me?! Who could that be? Kaya pumunta muna kami ni Kisses sa ibang characters.

While Kisses and Steven are meeting the other characters ay nakita nang babae kung sino ang kasama nya and alam nyo kung sino yun...

Si Vivoree! Mukhang nag seselos ang dalaga sa pagkakakita nyang may kasama ang binata.

*Back to Kisses and Steven...*

Pumunta naman ang dalawa kay The Beast at tinignan muna kung wala na yung babae kanina. Kaya pumunta ang dalawa kay The Beast...

And now we meet The Beast From Beauty and The Beast

"Hello There. Im The Beast. Im sorry if look hideous to both of you. But it is a Pleasure to meet you." and bow kayna Steven at Kisses

Habang ang dalawa ay nakikipagusap kay Ay panay titig eto kay Steven.

[Vivoree's P.O.V]

So sya pala si Steven ang hinahanap ko

So sya pala si Steven ang hinahanap ko. I look any location here in this DreamLand. I start finding him at infront of the castle. Gusto ko sya kausapin and get to know him better pero natatakot ako sa kanya.

Pero I heared He has Crush on me? How interesting. Now i had Courage to talk Steven right now. But Since He's spending with Kisses i should be quiet muna and follow him.

But i heared that your Birthday is coming. Had a plan for him later at night. I'll see ya later Steven mag aayos muna ako so i'll be look pretty at night. Someday you'll be mine Steven.

*Back to Reality...*

Nagising ako dahil magandang pinaginipan ko. Dahil sinabi sa panaginip ko na... "You'll be mine Steven" Hay. Sino kaya yun? Hmm... I'll figure it out on my next dream.

Tinignan ko ang calendar ko and its Already September 21! Its almost there! 2 more sleep and days before my big day is here!

******************************

Done Part 1 on Fantasyland. Next the Second part of Fantasyland and it features my Favorite loveteam...MayWard! Haha!