\\ Bonds and Links //

~•~•~•~

" And what of Zarkon's words? Do you really think that a merciless Emperor of a vile empire will be true to his word? I think not. " He spoke as he tried to make his point in front of the paladins and the Princesses.

" You're saying that he'll double-cross us? " Shiro guessed.

Luna simply listened silently from the shadows, behind the quartz pillars of the walls, waiting.

All was noisy and high toned, the senseless violence of words was only stopped when Shiro finally shouted authoritatively to silence the bicker of the paladins.

He declared what was going to happen in a swift before everyone makes their way out of the gigantic room for only one glass cell.

Allura was the first to step out and immediately noticed her fellow female alien's presence on the corner,

" L-Luna.. H-How long have you--? " She asked awkwardly, considering that her friend has a connection to the prisoner inside the other room.

" I heard it all.. " The Neogetian sighed, smiling weakly as she leaned her back to the wall behind her.

" I see... I guess you're uncomfortable about it, yes? " Allura asked, joining her side.

" Yes.. Maybe. I guess I don't have a choice but to agree with it unless I have a better idea.. " Luna chuckled bitterly as she stared the ground, thinking about her feelings on the following days.

" I understand, Luna. I admire your strength to cooperate even if it is your friend we are about to use... " The Altean smiled weakly at her friend, going to rise up her spirits like always.

" How come? " Luna asked curiously, crossing her arms as she glanced to the silver haired girl beside her.

" Well, He is your friend, isn't he not? It must mean that he means so much to you, especially when you have a deep connection from the past. He has become so important that you forgive him and give him kindness for nothing. That is admirable, Luna." Allura answered, chuckling at her bluntness she delivered to her friend

" Is that so..? " Luna realized, her voice trailing off as she thought about it.

It was a mystery for her, why she was acting this much despite the fact that she doesn't normally do so.

Yes, she is kind and forgiving but not up to this extent.

Her eyes widened at Allura's words, causing her to wonder why she was doing so in the first place.

" You love him. "

She heard those words directly from Allura's lips, the phrase knocking her into reality as her cheeks heated up as a reddish-pink glow emmits from it.

" W-What? Allura, What are you talking about? " She asked, trying her best not to stutter as her face looked flushed like an earthling girl.

" Luna, Why do you think you have been so hung up to Lotor's well being? Or the reason why you've been having a hard time concentrating these days ever since Lotor came into our company.