13.

'Who's is that house?  And why are you living there?'

Taehyung didn't know what to answer,  he didn't think about this and now he's blank of what to reply to his brother.

'Th-that's, that's of my.. Uh... My... F-friend. Yeah, that's of my friend.'

'Name?' Jungkook instantly asked another question, again leaving Taehyung clueless of what to answer.

'Hyung, you don't have to lie to me, like come on, I'm your brother and I know each and every of your secrets. Plus, as far as I know, your only friend is Hosoek hyung and I've seen his house a thousand times. So now, relax and just tell me the truth.'

'It's P-park Jimin's house and... He, he bought me.' It took a few minutes for Jungkook to finally guess what Taehyung's job is or may he say, was.

'You're kidding me, right?' Jungkook said with a short gasp and Taehyung just shaked his head gently.

'Why? Why hyung? You could just have found another job, why this? How can you let others take advantage of you. I'm so disappointed in you, hyung.'

'I... I tried... But wasn't appointed. I tried in every possible way but failed, this was the only way for my living.'

'If this was the only way then you could've just put your anger and ego aside and came back home... '

'It's useless... Anyways, he's gonna leave me after some possible months so-'

'How are you so sure about that?' Before Taehyung could even complete his sentence, Jungkook bombarded him with another question.

'I... It's late. You should go home.' Taehyung wasn't just changing the subject but he wanted to sleep as well and it really was getting late.

Jungkook just sighed as he thought the same and hugged Taehyung after all Taehyung was his only brother and he met him after an year. They both smiled at each other the last time and Jungkook started walking, making his way to his apartment as he came the same way but Taehyung stopped him and said a sentence which reminded Jungkook of before and made him smile.

'Jungkook-ah! I love you... '

The boy just whispered back.

'I love you too, hyung... '

Edited