Part Two

Gold

Part Two

Eva

I was currently just dancing while Justin had gone somewhere with Ryan. It had been awhile since Justin had left.

I hope everything was fine.

Pushing past the crowd, I stood at a place where there were less people. Suddenly out of nowhere, Lila came and was grinning.

“You fucking scared me, Lila.” I exclaimed as I looked at her face which was plastered with an amusing grin.

“You always get scared, Eva.” Lila shrugged. I sighed and looked around and saw Justin nowhere in sight.

“Do you know where Justin and Ryan are?” I asked Lila as she was just nodding her head along with the music which was currently playing.

“Nope,” She added casually.

Where could they be?

“Be right back.” I smiled at Lila and she gave me a nod.

Going towards the bar, I drank some wine. I’m just an occasional drinker.

“Eva, why are you sitting here all alone? Come with us.” James appeared and I followed behind him. James took me to his living room where he introduced me with some people who were pretty chill and I liked them.

Lila soon joined me and we were just socializing with people.

It had been almost an hour since Justin had gone. What was he doing?

To say I was scared was an understatement.

Lila gave me ‘what happened’ look and I just shrugged it off with a fake smile. She seemed to buy it and continued to talk to people.

“Where’s the washroom, James?” My voices came as a scared one. “Straight and then left.” James instructed and I gave him a nod.

Dialing Justin’s number, I kept my phone on my ear. A few rings went but he didn’t pick up. Justin usually picks up my call every time.

Something is definitely wrong.

I once again tried calling Justin but he didn’t pick it again.

Dialing Ryan’s number this time, I called him and even he didn’t pick up. I sighed and a worried expression took over.

I washed my face and looked myself in the mirror. I was definitely scared. Not because Justin was not picking up my call but for the reason that I knew something was definitely wrong.

Exiting the washroom, I mindlessly walk towards the living room. Everyone were having fun and just living in the moment.

I looked up and saw a girl and a boy kissing and I just shrugged it off. But I looked at them again and that’s when I think I died.

My whole world got crashed in a second.

Justin and some other girl – kissing.

It felt like someone was stabbing a numerous time right in my heart.

Without any notice, tears were flowing out of my eyes. The girl, whoever she was, smirked and Justin had a guilty expression on his face and had faint tears in his eyes.

“I’ll be your gold, as long as you love me, baby.” All of this was a fucking lie.

“Go to hell.” I screamed at him and just ran away somewhere, I don’t know.