Chapter 9

More Brettonio than Dawsey but enjoy!!!!

Matt POV

"Matt!" I heard a female yell. My heart aches when for a moment I thought of Gabby. But when I turn around I see Brett jump out of the passenger side of Antonio's car. He follows at a quick pace, no doubt worried about his sister.

"Brett, I don't know how much Antonio told you." I said, and Severide and Herman joined us. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Antonio go to PD, probably being briefed. 

"Not much, all he said was that Gabby was in a lot of trouble and that I was in danger." She said, accepting a hug from Herman.

"The truck driver that hit the ambo, he is the one that has Gabby. He wants you as well." I said, and her eyes darkened.

"Is she hurt?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah she's hurt pretty bad. He'll only let her go if you go in." I said. Then before I could blink, she was sprinting towards the house. 

"Brett!" Antonio yelled chasing after her. He caught up to her about 50 yards away from the small house and carried her back, Brett yelling the whole time.

"Antonio put me down! I have to save her! I have to-" Antonio cuts her off with a kiss. I knew they were together but by the looks of some faces, the PD squad was not as informed. 

"Do not ever put yourself in harms way! We'll get Gabby back, without loosing you." He said, and she just nodded, clearly the kiss stunned her too. He carefully walked her back, glancing back at the house every once in awhile.

"Little tip Casey. Don't ever tell the best friend of a hostage that there is a way for them to be saved. Because they will do it. Same rule applies for Brett and Dawson, those two are as close as it gets." Severide said, and I just chuckled. First time in hours.

Short but I wanted to put something up for ya'll! Sorry it took so long, I've been having technology and school problems!