Daniel and Samuel

*Warning: This One-Shot contains incest, though it's not (considering that the two boys are not ACTUALLY related in any way), as well as GAY romance and sex! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

*STJTHAN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES CAUSED BY PEOPLE READING THIS STORY INCLUDING HEADACHES, NOSEBLEADS, RAGING BONERS, OR HEIGHTENED AROUSAL!!!

 Daniel and Samuel

            The two young brothers cowered in the corner of their room, hiding from their rampaging alcoholic father. They were both afraid for their lives, but they took comfort in each other’s presence. They always did this. They hid while their father destroyed things in the house that the boys would soon have to clean up. 

            Their horrible father used to be a good, caring man. He was also very handsome. Everything changed when his wife died of cancer a year ago. He slowly became angrier and angrier. He also allowed his physical appearance drop to a horrid state, he grew out his beard, refused to get a haircut, and disregarded the thought of taking a shower or brushing his teeth, making himself slowly deteriorate as a human being.

            The two boys remembered the times that they used to have fun with their father, they longed for time to turn back so that they could have their mother back. Those were happier times, the times when they could smile and play, and just be children who had no cares in the world. They remembered the times when their father loved and adored them to no end. They remembered the times that their father played catch and other outdoor games with them.

            Daniel could remember the happiest day of his life, when he still had his mother, the day when his parents brought home his new adopted brother. He could remember the day exactly. The front door opened when he was in the living room. He ran to meet his mom and dad. He stopped when he saw a boy his age with blonde hair, deep blue eyes, angular face, and slightly athletic form. The boy was a large contrast to Daniel’s own black hair, piercing blue eyes, slightly round face, and slender figure. Immediately Daniel sensed something in the boy that he liked. Behind the boy were his parents.

            “Mommy, daddy, you’re home! Who’s this?” The two adults looked at each other and smiled.

            “This is your new brother, Samuel.” Daniel went closer to the blonde-haired boy and held out his hand.

            “Hi, my name is Daniel.” Samuel hesitantly shook Brandon’s hand and said, “Samuel.” The two boys became close instantly.

            Daniel looked up at Samuel and whimpered, afraid that their father would find them here eventually. “Sammy?” Samuel looked at his brother. “Will we be okay?” Samuel looked at his brother and nodded.

            “We’re going to be okay. We just have to be patient and we’ll be free soon enough. Okay?” Daniel nodded at his brother and leaned up, slightly, so that he could kiss his brother, his savior, his confidante, and the love of his life.

TEN YEARS LATER!!! THE BOYS ARE 18.

            Samuel looked at Daniel moving around the room, packing everything up. They both finally saved up enough money to get their own place and were of legal age to move out. They were finally going to be free of their horrid father. The bastard had gotten worse since they were eight. The beating would be harsher, more brutal. Sam had protected Daniel as best as he could, but sometimes he would be too late or too weak to do anything.