{6} ~ An admirer...

Chapter dedicated to :

Commenters :
@Shivika0307
@RupaShah2
@HoneyTiny
@samy19962209
@suryaarjuna

New Followers and followers :
@_rhea_s4
@annsgirls
@KeerthanaBikumandla
@Anamika080
@azmeerah34
@lllloveee
@aliyahkhan3219
@user85064466

all the voters.
Keep supporting me with ur votes and comments.

Vote. Comment. Follow

Happy reading 📖 !

Karan Tacker POV

She is so beautiful ! She has a magic ! She has make me, Aakil Pratik Arihan follow her

She is so beautiful ! She has a magic ! She has make me, Aakil Pratik Arihan follow her. She is attractive, beautiful, she seems to be daring, loving... Wait am I in love ? Is it love in the first sight ? Oh god what am I doing, I am going crazy about her. I can't resist more I should click her picture and I will do it. Then I will search her. And she is the only one, perfect one and the loving one of Aakil Pratik Arihan.

Saying this, he clicked many picture of Anika without her knowledge and continue his mission " Following my love ".

During their Shopping time, Rudra was there with his close friend and girlfriends

During their Shopping time, Rudra was there with his close friend and girlfriends. Suddenly, his eyes where shocked on seeing one of the captured picture. He rewind that picture and it that picture there are two girls talking to each other while one of their face were toward them (his and his friend) but her face was blurred but still he conclude that girl to be his anika bhabhi, his favorite bhabhi, he didn't know why but his heart was constantly saying that it was his bhabhi. At the same time, the second one seems to be familiar to him. Not being able to understand, without wasting a second he headed toward OM by excusing himself.

After finishing their shopping, they went to a movie. Here also sister were enjoying and APA (Aakil Pratik Arihan) was staring at Anika. He was lost in her. He couldn't take his eyes from her. But suddenly, he got a call from his office so he has left his sweet heart there and left from there by letting his heart there for his lady love.

Finally after finishing all their programs they headed toward their home.

Next day ...

@ OM

@ Rudra's room ...

Rudra was confused about yesterday happenings

Rudra was confused about yesterday happenings. At that time, Om came and ask him to join everyone to the breakfast but he found Rudy lost in thought.

Om : Did any girlfriend dumped you ? Rudy was still lost and said.

R : Was that true or am I dreaming ? Bhabhi ?

Om was more confused and shake him.

Om : What bhabhi ?

R: Vo .. bhabhi Vo I saw bhabhi yesterday Om. Interrupted by Om.

O : What ? where ?

R : Voh at HSP mall. Am not 100 percent sure but still my heart is saying that it was none other than bhabhi.

O : Did u talk to her ?

R: No I didn't because she has disappeared in a nick of second.

O : it's okay, I think now it's time to unveil all the mysteries and secrets in front of Shivaay. And also the correct time to search bhabhi, if am correct than bhabhi must be in the town around us which mean we can find her easily than before.

After finishing their conversation and sharing some moments of Anika with them both went to take their breakfast.

2-3 days later ...

@ Arihan mansion ...

Aakil was still lost in Anika's thoughts. He couldn't concentrate on his business. He was badly disturbed by Anika. Then when he decided to find out about Anika, he didn't get to know even a small info. But still he was having faith on his love and decided to wait still Anika appears in front of him because he know that his love was genuine and he has also decided to be honest for his love.

1 week later ...

@ MM ...

It has been 2 months that Anika has agreed to marriage. But no one were hurrying. They were searching for a perfect groom most importantly for a best husband who can take care of their daughter. At that time, an alliance came for Anika. (guys, you must think who he is, he is none other than Aakil). First of all, they begin by investigating about the boy character, personality etc... before searching him in the business world. During their investigation, they came to know that he was the most suitable guy for Anika. Then they decided to ask her opinion.

Anika without looking at the boy's picture has said.

A : Am saying na, if u think he is ok for me then i'm also okay with that. But still on their insistence she turned back for a while (she has make them believe that she has seen the boy's picture which in reality was not) and then return and said a yes.

Everyone were happy and decided to proceed the ritual without delaying.

@ AH (Arihan mansion)

Here, Akil was still passing his days in Anika's thoughts and with his belief. He has stopped enjoying, diverting himself. But however, he was always looking at Anika's photo in his phone whether it be in office or home.

Precap : Clearing the misunderstanding

Vote. Comment. Follow