Lovely ◇Belarus x Fem!Reader◇

A/N There will be a long A/N at the end. 🏳️‍🌈

You were sitting on your couch with your dog, Poppy. She was sleeping. You were too. In till you got a phone call from your friend, Belarus. You answered it.

"Hello, Belarus." You say happily. You had always had a crush on her. You got worried when you heard her sobbing.

"Hi, Y/N. C-Could I come over? I'm really sad." She says sadly.

"Of course!" You say.

"Thanks! See you in...10?" She says.

"That sounds good." You say. You hang up and sit on the couch. You see her white car pull up to your driveway. She was crying. You grab your shoes and run out to her. You hug her.

"What happened, Bela?" You ask. She sobs.

"Russia hit me." She says sadly. You hug her.

"Come inside." You say taking her hand. You both walk inside. You sit on the couch with her.

"Can I tell you everything?" She asks hugging you.

"Yep. I'm here for you." You say. She smiles. She talks about everything that happened. It took her almost an hour.

"And then I have a crush on you and that does help!" She says. She then covers her mouth. You gasp.

"I-I Like Y-You too!!" You say jumping up. She jumps up too.

"Really?" She asks happily. You nod. She screams and hugs you. It knocks you over.

"Lovely!" You say As she knocks you over.

A/N
I'm not trying to make people in the LGBTQ+ community upset. I just want to say it's okay to be in the LGBTQ+ community. Hetalia has shown me that. It kinda taught me what it was. Blame it on Sweden.
Thanks for reading! ♥️