Chapter 12: The Fight

Third person POV:

As Crystals blue hair blow in the breeze, Buttercup stands their amazed how cool Crystal looked. Crystals red eye glimmers, while her white sharp teeth give out a shine. Buttercup was too amazed to notice the Announcers cold robotic arm coming straight towards her.

It whacks her into the cold metal wall, making her gasp. Her vision started to get blurry and slowly dark. She started to feel warm crimson red blood drip down her head and some blood comes out of her mouth. She faintly hears someone call her name, before everything went black. Crystal quickly picks her up and sets her in a safe place, then runs back getting ready to fight.

The Announcer readys its fun, while Walten (Guardian) readys his chainsaw, and Crystal popping her knuckles. They the charge to fight.

(Play music also I don't own this)

Crystals POV:
I charge to the Announcer and punched it's cold metal chest leaving a dent. Walten (Guardian) then slashes it's leg leaving a cut. It started to shoot at me but I dodge it. It then jumps up getting ready to squish Walten (Guardian), but he quickly dodged it nearly getting squished. I then charged and jump getting ready to punch its speaker, but it quickly hits me into the wall. I felt warm crimson red blood drip down my head.

I quickly wipe the blood off and then used my sharp teeth to bite its leg leaving four holes and a dent. I see Walten (Guardian) run behind the Announcer and slashed its back with the chainsaw. It quickly hits Walten (Guardian) into the wall. Guardian grunts in pain but quickly get's back up determined running behind the announcer and slashing it's back. Hot steam sprays into Waltens face. Walten screams in pain.

The Announcer was about to shoot him. I quickly sprinted towards him and jumped onto him. The bullets shot over us. We both get up ready to fight again. I quickly sprinted toward it and kicked its gun off. The Announcer then grabbed a giant buzz saw and charged at us. We both quickly dodged the buzz saw.

Buttercups POV:
I slowly wake up seeing my friends fighting. I realized they could die. I quickly get up and charged at the Announcer kicking it hard. It hit the wall and got angry.  It tried to hit me with it's buzz saw but I kept dodging it's attacks. I didn't even felt tired at all. But I ended up slipping and falling backwards onto the ground.

The Announcer then hits my arm with it's buzz saw. I screamed in pain. Crystal then destroys the Announcer and helps me up.

"Buttercup that was very dangerous! But I'm glad your not badly hurt" Walten said hugging me.

We go to the computer and contacted the military...

I hope you enjoyed my Little Teletubby Readers!!! Sorry it took so long.