two

two

anastasia

it was the night of the mikaelson dinner, and I was trying on the dress mama had made me for tonight. It was a pale yellow and embroidered with golden string, and unlike my other flowing dresses, this one clung to my body and Accentuated every curve of my body, pushing up my chest to the point where I constantly felt the urge to cover up.
"ana i've come to see the dress- oh my! why don't you look splendid!" she praised spinning me around.
"oh thank you mama, you don't think it's too tight?"
"no of course not! it will certainly impress kol"
she whispers with a wink,
"mama!" I yell covering up as I start to push her out the tent,
"ok ok I'm leaving, but please do something with your hair!" she shouts as I shove her out of the tent and retreat to my mirror, and once again stare at myself, my porcelain skin, my rosy cheeks, my long silky hair, my mother always told me what a beautiful girl I was, and how mature I was becoming each day. As I brushed the back of my hand against my cheek, I realized how old I had become. I truly had grown into my features. Realizing how long it had been, I began to brush my hair, pondering on how tonight would go...

kol

"maybe if I insult her...no that won't work, I could cause a scene... no none of these ideas will work!" I yell I frustration as I punch the wall with my fist, my plans to ruin tonight and any potential marriage I may have with this girl are epically failing. I'm not even sure if I ever want to get married, especially not now! I'm suddenly aware of the time as the sun starts setting, "shit, I've got to get going, I'll think of something, anything, I always do."...

anastasia

"are you ready to go ana?"my mother asks as I step out of my tent.
"yes mama" I say with a smile as we start off to the mikaelson tent.

at dinner

"esther! mikael! a joy to see you!" she says as she embraces esther and nods to mikeal,
"as to you fiona, I feel as if it's been ages" she says with a smile, "and anastasia what a lovely young lady you've become! you grow more like you mother each day." she says as she admires me, I blush and thank her.
"yes, you truly have blossomed" mikael says, his eyes trailing down my body, the urge to cover up comes back and I laugh awkwardly. esther breaks the tension, "here, let's eat" she says as she motions to the table. I sit next to rebekah and across from kol, trying desperately to avoid his gaze as I chat with rebekah.

kol

as soon as anastasia enters the tent, I'm instantly transfixed. I gaze at her gorgeous hair, the way her dress seems to highlight every curve of her body, the light and gracious way in which she carries herself, it truly captures me. my astonishment is suddenly I interrupted as I see my horrid fathers dirty eyes trail down her body. my fist clenches and I can feel my blood start to boil. luckily she doesn't notice this and quickly goes to sit down next to my sister.
seemingly unaffected by my awful  father. she's brave too, I think, as I continue to stare at her gorgeous features. my father notices this and takes it as an opportunity to introduce us.
"kol, my boy, have you met the lovely anastasia yet?"
"no father, I don't believe we have" i respond as she smiles gratefully at me, charming me even more.
"It's such a pleasure to meet you kol" she beams, a slight smile dancing across my lips.
"kol would you please stop smiling like the cat that ate the canary" rebekah whines, as my cheeks flame up and i glare up at her as anastasia chuckles. her joyous laugh lightens up the room.
"Anastasia!" her mother yells as she sends a glare her way, her bright aura instantly darkening.
"it's not a problem Fiona, in fact, why don't we let the two talk while we chat inside" esther says with a soft smile
"of course esther, that sound lovely." Fiona responds, as I get up and make my way towards anastasia...

anastasia

kol slowly gets up from his seat across from me and starts walking towards me. I can feel my heart pounding in my ears, the anticipation of what he'll do, as he slowly reaches for my hand. His large, gentle hands touch mine, as he leads me outside. Once we're out of earshot from the tent, he pulls my hand so I'm facing him.
"I'm going to be honest with you anastasia. At first, the idea of an arranged marriage made me want to punch something"
my heart nearly stops, thoughts race through my head of what he might do to swarm in my head as my eyes widen.
"In fact, I had this whole plan to scare you away," he pauses, almost as if he's contemplating telling me the next part.
"but after seeing you tonight, the way you carry yourself, your beaming smile, your light laugh, I just can't bring myself to do it. So if you will allow it, if I'd like to take you somewhere. Not to harm you in any way I promise. I just desperately want to know you. There's something about you.  Your not like other girls, anastasia."
I just stare at him in silence, looking up into his pleading brown orbs,
"ok"
———————————————————
ahhhh cliffhanger! I'll be sure to update soon, thank you guys so much for reading! next chapter will be some kana (kol and ana) moments!
please vote and comment!!