Wedding Time

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. This is the 4th and final book in my series Alternate Version. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Melanie pov
It was three days before Rose and Edward's double wedding. Alice and Alex had gone full out and gotten really excited.

I was helping with the setup. Alex was being his usual dictator self while Alice was helping Rose practice walking in heels.
"You just have to break them in."
"I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can't I just go barefoot?"
"No. Absolutely not."
"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this."
"No. It's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Emmett came up with a log.
"Where do you want them boss?"
"On either side of the aisle."
"What aisle?"
"Does no one have vision?" Alice went down and I chuckled shaking my head at the girl who had become my sister. Jasper came up and put his arms around my waist.
"Maybe we should skip having a wedding and just elope." I smiled.
"Yeah. Cept we'd never hear the end of it from the terror two."
"Heard that!" Alex and Alice yelled. I laughed then sped over to Rose.
"Come on. I'll take you back before these two do anymore damage." She nodded her head and gave me a greatful look.

That night the boys decided to throw a bachelor party. Carlisle stayed home with us girls. I was relaxing when my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Yes Peter?"
"Hey Major. Just checkin in." I chuckled.
"Sure you ain't. Everythin is fine."
"How's pixie?" Alice pouted.
"Not funny Peter!" She yelled. Peter laughed and I chuckled.
"She's fine. Though she and Alex have made me and Jasper reconsider havin a actual weddin." Alice pouted some more.
"Hey just say the word major and Char and I will kidnap y'all for an elopement ceremony." Emma was smirking.
"I'll let ya know. Anyway. Talk to ya later brother."
"Yeah. See ya sis."

Once I hung up Alice plopped down next to me.
"That wasn't nice." Emma laughed and spoke.
"And since when is little miss Texas nice?"
"Watch it Emma." She shrugged and I rolled my eyes. Just then Bella came down.
"Alice. We talked about this." Alice waved her hand.
"It will be fine." Just then the guys came back in. Alice squeaked and rushed Bella away. She was going very traditional much to my sister's annoyance. I sped over to Jasper and we kissed. This was going to be a long two days.

The next morning I helped Rose get ready while Alice helped Bella. We were doing their makeup.
"What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice scolded Rose.
"Sorry. Had a nightmare. Wedding jitters I guess." I smiled and continued to work. Alice had fixed Bella's makeup and now was doing her hair. Just then Emma came in. She looked at me.
"Need some help? I could do her hair."
"Really?" Rose asked. I chuckled and Emma smiled. She came over.
"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom."
"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality."
"Essentially." Alice giggled.
"Weddings. They bring everyone together." I chuckled and Rose smiled. Emma had finished Rose's hair.