Best Friends Forever...

!!CAUTION!!
!!THE FOLLOWING INCLUDES SPOILERS FROM SEASON 3 OF ETN!!

In this oneshot MatPat (or anyone else) was not revived. It is set during after the "Wicked Witches" episode in which Ro died in.

Let's get on with the story..

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Mat's P.O.V.

I was chatting with Safiya about why she thinks Joey invited us of all people when suddenly a hear someone in the abyss we (as victims of the town of Everlock) are in.
"Hello?!" They call out. I walk towards the sound of the voice slowly with Safiya following me.
"Hello?" I call back.
"Hello? Who's there?" The voice calls again.
"My name is Mathew!" I call back
"Hi Mathew. Where are you?" They ask.
"I'm coming towards your voice so just keep talking and I'll explain everything when I get there." I say as I carry on following the sound of the voice.
"Ok.. My name is R-" the voice starts to say but I have already reached it.
"RO!" I say as I embrace her. Safiya does the same and we just stand there for a while. When we all pull away from the embrace Ro looks at us confused.
"Why and more importantly WHERE are we?" She asks as she looks around.
"Um.... I guess you died,like us, and now are stuck in this abyss for all eternity." I sum up
"Oh..." she said as she looks at the floor (or where it should be at least)
"Yeah... I know.... it's crazy" Safiya adds 
"But.... at least we're all here together... three best friends together.....for all eternity...." Ro states
"Yep...." Me and Safiya say at the same time.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Requested by:
Saf-Is-Scared and they requested a surprise story about Mat, Saf and/or Ro.. hope you liked it!
If you have any requests for stories just leave them in the comments or pm me. As long as they stick to the rules (that I stated in the previous part) then I shall try and write it.

Until next time... see ya