38.

• Ashanti POV •
i didnt really like August lil additude last night . but like i say imma beat her ass and fuck all of this shit bruh . so i got up , did my hygeiene , got dressed and put on my hard bottom timbs so i could stomp Kemara face . then i woke Londyn up and snuck her in the room with August . *tiptoeing* then i grabbed my keys and sped off . fuck what August was talking .
✌️ back home ✌️
Londyn - *cryingg*
August - *wakes up* Londyn , whatchu doing in here . where is mommy ?
Londyn - *crying*
August - *grabs the other half of the bottle from last night* here baby girl *feeding her*
Londyn - *drinking*
August - *holding Londyn & go checks guest room* damn , i know where shes heading
• August POV •
i dont understand why Ashanti does not listen . so the first thing i do is get Londyn dressed , call Ms. Green tell her what happens and takes Londyn .
😍 Ashanti's Mom house 😐
YM - august , give me the baby just go find her now please .
August - will do . *speeds off*
• August POV •
everytime i call Ashanti i goes straight to voicemail . i bet she turned it off so i couldnt bother her . if that was the case let me go check the studio first *speeds to the studio*
• Ashanti POV •
i knew August was gonna try and aggravate me so i turned my phone off . i didnt have the time . *pulls up the studio & leaves the on and the door open*
😱 the studio 😱
Ashanti - *walks in *
Kemara - hello , welcom- *looks up* look you cant be here
Ashanti - bitch , you got 2.5 seconds to bring yo ass from around that damn counter or imma pull yo ass from around it .
Kemara - look you gotta go or imma call the police *grabs phone*
Ashanti - *pulls her hair & her across the counter* bitch i told you to come around the counter huh ?
Kemara - *drops phone & screaming*
Ashanti - *beating her up & stomping her* bitch this for my baby
• August POV •
when i pulled up i knew Ashanti was doing some shit cause her car was on and the door was wide open . i hopped out my car and ran into the studio to see Kemara on the ground yelling and screaming and Ashanti stomping her .
😫 inside 😫
August - *runs in* Ashanti get off of her now *pulling her *
Ashanti - August , you better get the fuck off of my now .
August - no , pulls her all the ways off . lets go now !
Ashanti - ok , ok , one last thing . kemara ?
Kemara - *laying out passed out*
Ashanti - *kicks her & spits on her* now lets go
August - oh my godd lets go bruh .
• Kemara POV•
that bitch got hers coming *picks up the phone call police.
💯 gets in thier cars and drive off 💯