Month 1

Madeline's POV:
It's been one month since Jordan left. I wasn't as sad as I was last time. Maybe because I was more used to it. I was more worried then sad. Worried that maybe at one of the meet and greets, he would find another girl.

Jordan's POV:
We just finished a concert and we were going to the meet and greet. We sat down at a table and there was a giant line of people standing in front of us. The first people and up. We took a picture and moved on to the next people.
-

We got through almost everyone. We were on the last group. It was 2 girls. One had black hair and dark skin and the other had beautiful blonde hair and pale skin.

The blonde looked at me and smiled

The blonde looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "I'm Jordan" I said extending my hand, she shook it. "I'm Lili" she said. "I love your guys music, I play in a band and we cover your songs all the time" she added. "Really? That's amazing what's your band called, maybe we could check it out" I said. "It's called Oh, Honey" she said. "Cool, we'll definitely check it out!" I said. She smiled and gave me a seductive look. I realized she had other intentions. I shut it down and looked away from her and went to the bathroom. Till the meet and greet was over. After, we all went back to the tour bus. We watched a movie and talked about our next set. I went out of the tour bus to get some air and I saw lili approach me. "Hey there" she said. "Umm hey, what are you doing here?" I asked. "When we were talking before. I felt something. Maybe it's just cause your so damn cute" she said getting closer to me. "Woah, Lili I have a girl friend" I said. "Yeah Maddie right? I saw it in the people magazine" she said. "Yeah, so you should go before anyone sees us" I said walking back to the bus. "Jordan wait!" She said grabbing my hand. She pulled me in and kissed me. I pulled away as soon as I could. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" I said. I went back to the bus and went to bed.
-

Madeline's POV:
I woke up and looked through my Instagram feed. My eyes widened as I saw a picture of Jordan kissing another girl. It was captioned with, "lead singer Of Oh, Honey, Lili Reinhardt, and Lead Guitarist Of Lovelytheband, are a new thing!" Tears filled in my eyes. How could he he do that to me. I threw my phone across the room into the wall. It made a dent. Fuck.

Jordans POV:
I woke up and got a call from Maddie. "Hey, what's up I miss you" I said. "Yeah well I don't miss you. What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She cried. "Woah woah, Maddie what are you talking about?" I asked, my heart pounding. "Like you don't know. We're done. Bye Jordan" she said. "Maddie, wait!" I said but it was to late. She hung up. What the hell was she asking about? I looked on Instagram and saw a picture of me and Lili kissing. Holy shit. She doesn't know that Lili came on to me. I texted her:
J: Maddie, call me back, let me explain
M: don't even talk to me Jordan I'm done.

Your number has been blocked.

Fuck. We have to drive to the venue. The guys were awake and out in the middle of the tour bus. I walked out and sat next to Mitchy. "What happened to you?" He asked. "Maddie just  fucking broke up with me" I said. "What? Why?" He asked. "You didn't see it on Instagram?" I asked. "We did. We just didn't want to say anything" he said. I rolled my eyes, "but dude what the fuck? I thought you loved Maddie" Sam said. "I do! That girl kissed me. I pulled away quickly, but the fucking interviews get everything!" I said. "Ok dude you gotta calm down we have a show in an hour" Mitchy said. I tried but all I could think about was Maddie.

Madeline's POV:
All I could think about was Jordan. I didn't want to believe that he cheated on me. I love him. Or loved him. Shes so pretty too. And a musician in an actual band. I guess he deserved better then me anyway. You know what, no he doesn't. I gave him 2 years of my life! And treated him like a fucking king, and this is Jose he repays me? No. I don't deserve this.
-

Jordan's POV:
After we prayed the show we went to the meet and greet. I was so fucking depressed. I was looking at the line and I saw saw Lili a few groups back. I got up and went to her. "What the hell are you doing here?! I said to leave me alone!", "What I like the bands music. Are your just so irresistible" She said fluttering her eyelids. "Come on" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her with me to the back room. She moved her hand to hold mine. I yanked nit away quickly. "Look. You need to leave me alone. Someone took a picture of us and it's all over the place!" I said. "I know, now we can be together" she said getting closer to me. I backed away. "You made me loose the most important person in my life" I explained. I left her and went back to the meet and greet. I could still only think about Madeline. What is she doing now? Is she gonna hurt herself again? I don't know what I would do with myself if I knew I was doing that her. I just need to see her and explain.
-

We went back to the bus and drove to Brazil. This show is gonna be killer. Before we started the show I sent a letter to Maddie, with a little something else to. I just prayed it would work.