Chapter II

Hi, I'm back xD thanks for your response, guys! :) Here it is, the 2nd chapter of My Charlie Chaplin. Enjoy the story and hope you like it :)

**************************************************************************************************************************

Since my mom found me fainted, she told me to rest. She also didn’t allow me to help her at the coffee shop. I started to feel bored and I decided to turn on my computer. I rarely play a computer, so I was a little confused what should I do to wipe this boredom. Suddenly I remembered of Minor Soul. So I played their songs and I got myself smiling like a crazy person. I smiled because of the rhythm of their songs which are very beautiful. I'm curious how their figure, but I prefered to bury my curiosity until I meet them in TBE instead of having to search for their account on twitter or youtube.

"Oh please, get well and stay healthy. I need to have fun." I whispered to myself.

Today's the day, I was getting ready to see Minor Soul. I purposely wear Charlie Chaplin t-shirt, because through this song I know their music. I was off to find a taxi because my distance’s far enough to TBE so I'd better take a taxi.

I was quite lucky because I arrived at TBE half an hour before the event starts. I waited outside while drinking a glass of ice cappucino that I bought in Moonbucks. As I was standing while playing my phone suddenly there was a man bumped into me and my ice cappucino spilled on his shirt.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed.

"So-sorry" my apology.

He looked at me coldly and hurried into the TBE. I became irritated to see him and I remembered that the characteristics of him was very similar to the man that I met in the hospital elevator. I had to undo my intention to see Minor Soul because I was too annoyed with the man and I know that he's inside. So I decided to go home. However, there was a man greeted me.

"Hi" he greeted.

I was turned.

"Yeah? You call me? What's up?" I asked.

"Yep. Are you here to see Minor Soul? "He replied friendly.

"Well yes, but it does not seem so ..." I replied.

"Why?," he asked again.

"It's okay" I said simply.

"I have a free ticket. And because you wear a cool t-shirt, so I decided to give this ticket for you" he said.

"Thank you, but I won't go and see Minor Soul". I answered.

"Oh c'mon. Well, his is the ticket. I'm Max. See you." He muttered as he gave me a ticket.

He went into the TBE without waiting for my reply.

I froze. I had no idea what I should do, fulfil his request or go home. But after thinking for a few minutes, I decided to fulfill his request even though I didn't know who he is and what his purpose about this free ticket. I thought he's the one of the fans of Minor Soul.

As I was already inside, I was looking for Max, but I didn’t find him. I remembered the annoying man, but he also wasn't here. Suddenly the audiences become crowded and I saw two men on the stage...they’re Max and the annoying man..

[TO BE CONTINUE]

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Minor Souldiers, I'm pretty sure you can guess who that annoying man :p  Sorry this is just a fictitious, guys hehe. Well, thanks for reading. As usual, gonna post the next chapter if I get a good response from you :)

Btw I use Max's photo as Max :D

Love

@LC061193

(Luci)