Chapter number idk

Jack

I wake up without Mark next to me, in panic I get up and run downstairs "Hey there Jack" I hear from the kitchen "Oh thank god.." I say quietly "Hi Mark.." I say and puts my arms around him "I thought you were gone.", "I would never leave you for anything.." he kisses me, I smile softly "this is why I love you." I say and put my arms around his neck "I love you too " he kisses me again and picks me up, I pull away and laugh " I need to take a shower, put me down You doof" he puts me down and smiles (Okay after you are done with this chapter, count how many times the word smile or smiles was used in this story, you get a cookie) "Thank you Love" I walk to the bathroom "Hey Jack before you take a shower, you can get wet in another way too." Mark smirks.. I laugh quietly "Okay then. " I look at him and smirk, he picks me up and kisses me roughly then I take off his shirt (CoUgh I'm going to have to do this because some of you actually want this and I don't blame you, heh..IM DYING), he kisses my neck and looks at me with lust filled eyes. "Just get on with me" I mumble, he lays me on the bed and smirks "You really want this to happen don't you..." I laugh softly "Yes. Yes i do." He takes off my shirt and runs his hand down my chest, like Mark, my chest is really sensitive.. "A-Ah!~" I moan "That's something we have in common..." he laughs softly. "L-less talking, move love.." I whisper ( Welp you know what, NO SMUT FOR YOU. because I'm uncomfortable writing it)

Merk

Jack looks at me with tired eyes "Now can I take a shower?" He laughs softly "We both need one," I laugh and smile "True." He kisses me softly. We take a shower and it's about 3pm after we get dressed "You look tired.. sleep for now" I smile and he lays on the bed " I love you Mark" his accent drowning out " I love you too Sean" I kiss his forehead and he closes his eyes, I walk down to the kitchen and look for something to eat "Hey there Mark" I hear a glitchy voice that I hear often "Hey Anti, How are you doing" I look over at him and smile "I'm good how are you?" He laughs "My lips hurt" I laugh "Jack won't be walking tomorrow " Anti laughs " You need to stop" I laugh and grab some Doritos "Got any Oreos?" I throw a snack bag of Oreos at him "Hey Mark?" I look at Anti "What is love like?" He says quietly, I stare at him "Well.." I cough " I don't know how explain it.." ( Before you scream, no, Mark is not cheating on jack.) (yet) I change the subject "H-Hey, so how's it going with Hope and you guys?" I say quietly with Gizmo barking at Anti "Sam has been taking care of her.. can she live with us?" Anti smiles "Sure I guess..." (Bad Parenting 101). I laughs quietly "Im tired.." I yawn " Goodnight anti" I say and throw another pack of Oreos at him "Night Mark, Tell Sean I said hi" he smiles then disappears, I stretch and sigh."I should get to bed.." I mumble to myself and walk back to the bedroom then see Sean curled up "Sean? Are you okay?" I run over to him "I-it was just a nightmare.. don't worry about me" he says quietly, sniffling and wiping his tears from his eyes, I turn his face towards me and look at him "Your eyes are red.. " I say looking at his eyes. I wipe away his tears and kiss his cheek "Mark.. I have to go back home.." he says softly, "What, Why?" I stutter " Its getting close to Christmas ( I know it's almost Halloween shut it) and I want to spend time with my family.. I'll be back I promise..." he whispers, I tear up "Okay" I say softly " I'm leaving tomorrow" he cries softly "I'll stay with you.." I say softly and hug him, he hugs me back and cries softly "Shh.. it's okay love.." I say softly, we both fall asleep a few minutes later.