three

who thought that moon taeil, would be the worst guy i ever met 13 years of my life? the way he looked at me, the way he treated me, the way he spoke to me...

was just....

not a way a man should treat a girl.

"yah come here you new kid." he ordered.

"i'm not exactly new uhm i debuted already and i've been here for a year..." i replied.

"so? what does that make you? my senior? c'mon i've been here for over 6 years. obviously you're new compared to me." he spat as he looked at mean as though i was a piece of trash.

"uhm ok i'm sorry then. maybe we should get started on the practicing of our vocals for this song. i heard from jaehyun that the notes we have to reach is quite high... so we should practice i guess..." i said.

"jaehyun? what jaehyun? what does he know about music? he can't even sing and you're listening to a brat like him? no wonder you're like this..." he said as he muttered the last part.

"i'm sorry i couldn't catch what was the last part.." i told him.

"it's ok. you don't have to. it's none of your business." he replied rudely while rolling his eyes.

there was awkward silence for at least 2 minutes before he broke it asking me to practice my vocals.

but seriously this man drives me crazy. how did i even fall in love with him? gosh i'm out of my damn mind.

i snapped out of my thoughts as i heard him yelling at my face.

"what's wrong with you?! didn't i tell you the note was higher?! why can't you even listen to me? are you even an idol...? what kind of idol are you?!" he yelled in my face.

i couldn't take it anymore. i ran out of the room and went straight out of the building with my mask and hoodie on. i grabbed a cab and went back to the dorm.

what kind of person is he? a jerk? i think jerks are better than him. what the hell is wrong with me? i didn't do any goddamn thing wrong. my freaking note was right but he wasn't even listening! gosh n he has to annoy me but screeching into my face be like : girl u cant even sing what kind of idol are you. like man, i tried. you don't care. well if u don't care, neither do i.

"lil baby... open the door... unnie heard what happened between you and taeil... we all know he's not nice to you and we don't even know why... but c'mon lil baby lets go have some fun in the practice room and eat some food to make you feel better yea lil baby?" said heomin unnie.

heomin unnie is the best unnie in the world. she pacified us when we were down since we were trained till now. well i guess that's the burden of being a leader:( but she's such a responsible unnie! we all love her! she takes care of us well and no one can replace her.

and because of her, i open my door to be greeted with her face and someone i never wanted to see.

guess who?