The Past

Axel's POV

My name is Axel Royale and I am the daughter of the fairy king. He had a forbidden relationship with another creature that makes me a half shifter and a half fairy. I know the fairies try to tell humans that they can only grow once but the thing is they can grow twice if it is for only a couple hours. My mother was a one time fling that ended up getting her pregnant with me and she ended up passing away three months after my birth. I grew up with her being gone and soon I was captured by Blackbeard to be a guard dog but after many failed attempts to tame me I am now a dog that pulls around carts. I am a shifter after all so I have a total of three forms: my wolf form, my human form, and my fairy form. As a wolf I am a pure black wolf with a white moon on my forehead and a white sock on my two front paws. My human form consists of black hair, dark blue eyes, tan skin, a toned physique, and I stand about 5'3. A fairy I have no idea what I look like because I have never had the chance to shift to that shape. When I was nine years old I was captured after I shifted into my wolf form for the first time which was a scream filled experience.

The first few months of my stay with Blackbeard was filled with pure agony and training then the rest of my time was whipping, sending me to drag carts, or to help search for pixum. I failed to search for the first few months than I started to get good at searching for it. When hook and Smithie met me they began to become good friends, sharing their food and I would help them search for pixum. As they began to grow Hook became to be protective of me which I was happy for since I had grown up hearing I was nothing more than a freak that would never find love. I soon found out that Hook was my mate which made me the happiest being alive until one day Blackbeard decided to use me for experiments on me. After a few months I became a vicious animal then I had lost to much strength to do anything. I tried to fight but at the end of the day I was just to weak, eventually being sent back to hook because I was to useless to use for his experiments. I became to weak to do a lot of things but I kept to push on there were some days where I could barely hold my own and needed the day off while Hook did most of my work so I had no clue what that would bring for him. Let's see where this journey will bring us.