Rain

The tears that fall heavily from the sky hitting the surface of the earth. The rain that reminds them of the pain and heartache, others just smile and enjoy it. Despite those like tears people rush around in a hurry.Sea of moving colors and heavy step. Those splash of water under my footstep. Standing there smiling as the water hit my face. My own tear blend in with the tear falling from the sky. People walk past with no second thought, no one asks what I'm doing in the rain.No one care nor do they wonder to wrap in their own bubble to care. Staring at the blurry picture questioning my existence. Everyone moving on why am I the only standing here, standing as if it's time's on hold. The gentle wind brush against my face and the next minute a force brought me to the cold floor. ''Move''it hiss and walk away.  Pullin myself up and walked away finding a place to shelder the rain. Not knowing how my life become like this, one minute everything was bright next minute everything perishes into darkness. With clothe drench in water and the night strong wind blowing against me, Shivering and tired I brought myself to the only place I call safety and home. Shedding my drench clothe and replace them with something else. Despite being beaten by hunger there's nothing I can do. Curling myself trying to sleep off the hunger. Listening to the sound of rain over my broken shelter. I wish everything was back to before. I got nothing but the rain as my own sense of comfort to my trouble. My tears to cure off pain and trouble.