Trust me jaan

Manik came home after praying to aiyappa once again for his love.
Nandini after talking to cabir came to her room and saw Siya is sleeping peacefully and sid is admiring her.
Nandu came and pecked her forehead and called Sid.

N:-sid.

Sid turned to Nandu and gave a small smile.

N:-what happened sid what is bothering you.

S:-Nandu I have to discuss something with you.

N:-say na sid.

S:-not here come to balcony .

Both went to balcony both sat their sometime they stayed silent then sid started.

S:-Nandu Siya got to know Manik is her father.

Nandini is shocked hearing this.

N:-but how...

S:-May be she heard your talks.

N:-how did she reacted sid(tears in eyes).

S:-she is kid nandu this situation will make great impact on her,I consoled her some how but you have to make correct decision soon nandu,you have to decide which is best for siya.
I know manik did wrong in past but he was very guilt for that plz give him one chance.I know you love him now also don't deny it.I know its tough for you to forgive him plz at least try for Siya she needs her father nandu.

N:-Sid I have to tell something about Manik.
She told everything Cabir told her.
Sid is happy that manik did nothing now nandu will get her love and siya will get her father but nandini next words shocked him.

N:-but I will not go to him sid,I can't I don't know how many days I will be alive I want to make manik to live without me.I will make siya close to her father.

S:-Nandu are you mad with manik you will be happy nandu your disease will be also cured if your happy stress free am contacting all the docters across globe and you will be treated soon.Don't loose your love again for your senseless decision.

N:-I know sid but manik will not live without me if I again went away from him.

S:-nandu don't be foolish nothing will happen to you.

N:-ok sid I will not tel him that I forgave him but I will never stop him coming near me.

Saying this nandu went away from their.
Sid is happy at least she agreed for this.
He also went from their.
Manik after coming OR Manshion.
He went to nandini's room secretly he want to see her.
Instead of nandini he saw siya sleeping peacefully. He went to her kissed her forehead.Siya woke up
and saw her dad kissing her forehead she is very happy that she is getting her dads love.Manik is turned to go but siya held his hand and called him one word which he is carving to hear from many days he is waiting to hear from 5 years.

Siya:-dadda.

Manik eyes welled up with tears he is thinking he may be dreaming.
Manik turned to siya.Siya just jumped into his arms.Both were crying hugging each other.

M:-call me dadda once again pumpkin plz.

S:-dadda.

M:-yes pumpkin your dadda.

S:-am angry on you why you left me and mumma.

M:-am sorry pumpkin dadda is very sorry I will never leave you and your mumma I promise and papa loves you so much.

S:-I love you so much papa.

This scene was seen by two pair of eyes which are having happy tears that person is none other than nandu.
She came to check on siya.
She about to go but manik held her hand and pulled to himself and hugged her also.
Nandini is shocked and opened her mouth.

M:-close your mouth jaan maaki gus jayenge and Einstein don't think so much I can feel your presence.

Nandu smiled and kept her head on his heart and side hugged siya and completed family hug.
After sometime they broke hug.
Then nandini told.

N:-and Mr Malhotra I didn't forgave you till now.I accepted you only as siya father not my manik.

M:-Jaan don't worry soon you will be mine,I will make you mine permanently.

N:-ya ya in your dreams Mr Malhotra.

Siya is seeing them with confused face.Manik observed her and said.

M:-Siya go downstairs Ayu is calling you he want to play with you.

After hearing about playing siya mind diverted she jumped and kissed manik cheek and left from their.
Manik closed door after she left.

N:-hello Mr malhotra why are you closing door. (Nervously).

Manik is coming to her nandini moved backwards until her back hit wall.Nandu closed her eyes by feeling his proximity. Manik pulled her to close to him by holding her waist until their lips are inches apart.

M:-don't run away from situation jaan let's face it nothing will go wrong trust me I will make everything alright.

Nandu opened her eyes saw his unconditional love she trusts him more than herself now she had trust on her love but she don't have trust on their destiny.
His love is making her weak and she will forget everything when she look into his eyes.
Manik is reading her eyes and he knows what exactly she is thinking.
To assure her everything will be alright he gently started kissing her pouring his all love.Nandini too started to respond with equal love.
After few minutes they broke the kiss.
Manik joined their foreheads and wishphered.

M:-I love you jaan.

N:-I love you to manik but I don't trust my fate.

M:-Our fate is being together no one will change it just trust me and just live in present don't worry about future.

They once again joined their lips into a soulful kiss.

Hey guys do you like it plz comment and vote on it.....