2

Sometime during their walk the two ended up hand in hand with each other. "So you work in a bank?" Regan asked with a smile,Harry sighs but nods "unfortunately yes." He answers looking at her. "It's really boring, and everyone has to look normal" he states, Regan squeezed his hand softly "what about you?" Harry asked turing the subject off him. "Oh, I've been traveling all summer. Seeing as many shows as I can. Just ended up here" she sighs happily. "Not really sure what to do when I go home. If I go home" Harry smiles while watching her. The two continued their walk making small talk. Soon they came to a restaurant. After the two ordered and started eating Harry spoke "How would you like to spend the night with me?" The question caught Regan off gaurd causing her to choke on her food slightly. "We just met, but why not you seem really sweet" she smiles noticing the blush creep up on the other's cheecks. "Really?" He asked a little shocked by her acceptance. "Yeah. Why would I say no? Something just feels right with you" she answers and goes back to her food. Harry smiles and continues to eat his food. Once done and paid for the two walk back to the hotel. On the way Regan stopped to check out a small recored shop. While in there she pulled Harry to dance with her to the music that was playing. Singing along, not caring how other will react. "Waterloo I was defeated, you won the war" she sung pulling him with her as she danced down the rows of record racks. "Waterloo promise to love you for ever more" They both said in time with the music. They continued like this till it was done and they were kicked out. Laughing as they walked down the street. Regan leaned up to kiss Harry on the cheek. Only to meet his lips, since he was turning to talk to her. Pulling away quickly she laughed a bit more and rested her head on his shoulder.