Boys are here

. . . . . .NIALLS POV. . . . . .

The Lads are gonna be here any minute. I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about Maddie.
Ever since I told her I was leaving shes been distant.

DING-DONG. Lads are here

I run down the stairs, only to find Maddie already let them in. Taylor is talking away with them how cute.
I walk up behind Taylor and cradle her up.

" I see you have met Mss. Taylor, the head of the house." I smile down at her.

" Daddy let me down, I wanna talk to them." She tried to squirm out of my arms.

The boys, mouths drop open at the sound of daddy. I shake my head and mouth
' I will explain later'

------------

Taylor was at pre-school and Maddie was at work.
So we decided to play FIFA.

" So Niall mate, What do you think of Maddie, and Taylor." Liam asked me.

" Maddie, is my long lost best friend. Taylor is her daughter, so they have been staying with me the past two weeks." I explain as I shoot a goal.

" Then why does she call you daddy?" Harry asked with a very confused voice.

" Taylor had never had a father figure in her life, so I guess she thought it was me. Long story short she calls me daddy now." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

" So you didn't get a girl pregnant at 15, correct." Liam speaks again.

"No mate I didn't." I said bluntly.

" Niall, Harry and I need to speak to you alone."
Louis says.

The three of us walk into the kitchen.

" Tell us the truth, what do you think of Maddie." Louis smirks

" S- she is my best friend."

" Really Niall, is that all." Harry smirks.

" come on mate, we know you like her." Louis lightly hits me on the shoulder.

" N-No I... I mean Erm, fine I might fancy her a little bit. " I feel my cheeks go red.

" Ok we will take care of that." Harry and Louis say in unison, as they walk away.

" Wait whats that mean." I call out to them

//////////////////

Currently, Taylor was in bed, and we were playing 'Never have I ever'.The circle we were sitting it went. Me, Maddie, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn.

It was Harry's turn.
" Never have I ever, kissed my best friend."

Maddie and me took a drink from our cup.
I give Harry a look.

Next is louis,
Oh my goodness.

" Never have I ever, slept with my best fri-"

My eyes go wide at Louis.

" ok that's enough, let's play another game." I interrupt louis before he finishes that sentence.

" Ok, I agree to play Truth or dare." Harry speaks up.

I hear mixes of ' yeahs' and ' that's cool'

"I will start. Zayn truth or dare?" Liam starts

" Dare." Zayn smirks

" I Dare you to mix hot sauce, milk, and yogurt into a smoothie. Then you must drink it." Liam dares

Zayn of course does it and now it is Zayns turn.

" Louis Truth or dare?"

" Dare."

" I dare you to, change clothes with Maddie."

Maddie and Louis go switch clothes.
Louis Comes back in. Tight sweats, and a shirt that says ' Millionaire'. Wow and Louis grew boobs.

Louis turn

" Niall truth or dare." Louis asked

"Dare!" Bad mistake

" You and Maddie, have to act like your dating for as
Long as you can put up with. That includes cuddling,
Kissing, and all that." Louis crosses his arms.

" Uhm... Ok." I look over at Maddie she grabs my hand a squeezes it.

" Hey and Maddie, how about you come on Tour with us, I really want to see how long this dare can go on. I mean I'm sure Niall wants you to come." Harry steps in.

. . . . . .MADDIES POV. . . . . .

" Uh.. I-I mean, I have work. Tay has school I can't leave Taylor." I nervously answer

" Tay is in pre-school, that's not even required for kids. She can drop out. When your with me,
Your not gonna need that job." Niall says

" Niall your rite Pre-school is optional for kids, but please don't say it's a drop out." I look at him.

" So is it a yes?" They all ask.

" I guess." I say as I am crushed in a hug.

---------------------
. . . . . . NIALLS POV. . . . . .

It was 10:32 we were all on the couch watching
" The Hangover "
Maddie was cuddled into my lap.
I actually enjoyed this dare.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N so Hear is the chapter. I feel like every chapter from here will have some Niall, and Maddie action. I hope you like this chapter.

QOTC:

Do you guys have any talents?

BROTC....

Sorry there is not one today:(

- bye my lovely readers I love you!!!